Mysterious New SoundCore 2 Model

I spotted this speaker on Amazon:

It is not sold by AnkerOfficial, so I’m thinking it’s a fake.

Do you know anything about this “alpthy” model, @Loz? Should it be reported?

This is either fraudulent, or it’s licensed by soundcore (which could explain why they still have soundcore in the title).

1 Like

Well if you look at the far right and on that tab, it is stating Soundcore. Either a licensed product or a fraudulent as you stated. I am leaning toward fraudulent as it is sold by kaiyuanshiqingyunzhenwangye. I could not find alpthy either.

I think finding these fakes is pretty fun. I know I found a few and I think @Chiquinho has found some.

I am thinking that @Insider has found one too.

I will say that all of the screenshots from Soundcore 2 pics with the only change being the name though…

1 Like

This is a perfectly made duplicate of Soundcore 2… There are many more out there

1 Like

Thanks for raising. @galaxy.zhang FYI

1 Like

Seems a fake.
There was a request form a member how its possible to be sure to buy no fakes of soundcore earpods-

Are there any fakes known, as these are known from the Airpods?

1 Like

I think the device show is Soundcore 2 but with a fake name on top of it. The name changed on the pics.

I mean all they would need to do it take it apart and paint their logo when they send it.

I think this pic is a decent photoshop job. It may be me but the holes do not look like they are aligned right under the T and H. The holes are not parallel or perpendicular to the others.

Well,this product is a totally fate product. It is a copy cat. :face_vomiting:
You guys are so smart. :smile:
Thank you for letting us know this product. I have already involved our legal team to look into this case.
You know,“SoundCore 2” is the best selling speaker in amazon,so this happens sometime.

2 Likes

You guys are getting really good at finding fakes.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wow… great find @Insider there are many counterfeit products on sale which look exactly same as the original.
This one is clear even though they mentioned Soundcore in title, they had their own brand name as well. if they don’t put their brand name it will be hard to find that it’s a fake.

1 Like