Name Your Best Gym Companion and Win Sports Earbuds!

I go with my buddy Kevin

3 Likes

Gym buddy is my wife Stacy

3 Likes

My Gym Buddy is Espartaco.

3 Likes

Do my biceps count as gym buddies.:joy:
I go with my friend mike to the gym

3 Likes

My gym buddy is my sister due to social distancing stuff going on lol. Her name is Stuti! Thanks for yet another giveaway @Loz. Will post a photo of me sharing on Twitter after the stream!

3 Likes

My gym partner is my brother Juan would go after work at planet fitness to get in shape. I had a knee replacement and needs some work done.

3 Likes

My gym buddy is Justin. Shared on Twitter

3 Likes

My Gym buddy and biggest motivator is Stephanie. She currently uses air pods that were given to her and I know for a fact she would love to have some Soundcore earbuds as I always talk about how great they are and how much better they are compared to the air pods.

3 Likes

The missus, Eliza.

3 Likes

My brother, Joe!

2 Likes

As always my gym buddy is Jimboy! We don’t use earbuds when having a workout. Just a little bit boring. :grin:

2 Likes

My gym buddy is Ahsan.

3 Likes

Early on it was john but nowadays it is just me when I get motivated but do try to do stuff with brother Douglas or Matt.

2 Likes

Shoutout to my gym buddy Jaycebel!

3 Likes

Gym partner Mosab :muscle::muscle:
New in the game and nothing better to keep the motivation going!!

3 Likes

My husband Matt is my gym buddy.

3 Likes

My gym buddy is Alex

3 Likes

Mike. Aka “Curlz”. We used to go to the gym in college almost every day. I would purposefully clown around ruin his concentration just so I could lift more than him. He never understood why I did that, and never not showed up the next day… #Friendship

3 Likes

My gym partner is my dude Rich

3 Likes

My gum buddy is Beth

3 Likes