Nandi Bushell Crushes Dave Grohl’s Request in Drum-Off

Don’t know if any of you have seen this or not… I searched to see if her name came up in any previous posts, but nothing was found.

Prepare to be amazed at the talent of this very young lady.

I’ve been following her exploits on YouTube since the original drum off, and she is a little superstar. She’s even played live on stage with the Foo Fighters at one of their gigs.

4 Likes

She is good!:clap:
You can see better in this video:

@Steve976, will this girl be on your top drummers list :smiley:?

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’ll check out the videos. Sort of reminds me of Sina. :+1:

2 Likes

That’s amazing. Thanks for share.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Sina @Craig_Paterson, but just in case you aren’t here’s a few from her. I think she’s really good. I hope you don’t mind me posting this here. If you do shoot me a message and I’ll delete it.

2 Likes

Even younger…

There are several kids and teenagers that have the talent of famous drummers. All of them are impressive.

2 Likes

I never thought that young girls could like drums so much :clap:.
Super movies!

How do her arms not fall off… my goodness that is an insane level for such a young girl…

I’m hoping Dave takes her on…

1 Like

I like shots from several cameras at the same time.
I guess you need a lot of strength to hit the percussion instruments so long and hard :clap:.

1 Like

@Steve976 – that’s awesome, thanks for sharing. I looked her up earlier, and she is also an amazing talent – Keith Moon would be proud. Definitely no need to remove your post, it’s great to see all the talent out there.

2 Likes

There’s a guy in the UK who is going to be doing a 24 hour “drumathon” for charity, and in his interview on TV this morning, he had some well known drummers saying that they don’t know how he is going to do it, as they can barely last 1½ hours during a live gig. I bet he’ll be resting for a while afterwards!

2 Likes

It must have been Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sylwester- Rocky :rofl:

24 hours drumathon sounds impossible.

1 Like