[New Color] Black Life Q10 Is Now Available!

Soundcore has just released another new color for Life Q10… Black!

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Black Life Q10 is available to order now from amazon.com for $44.99 and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

What is your favorite Life Q10 color?

3 Likes

After using the Life Q10 Blk/Red, cannot visualize it in plain black. Though I didn’t like the Blk/Red combination in the beginning, i now like it.much!

1 Like

Solid black is (almost) always best!

1 Like

Black looks good, I think the red and black looks tacky, just black looks more professional just my opinion though! Sounds are still as great!

1 Like

The black looks too cheap imo.
I dig the red and black only because thats my favorite color combination and also my high school colors. But, I do like the way they are going with more color options…u think it would be best if they allowed users to design and customize these speakers to our liking, maybe even have a slight upcharge to customize the colors

1 Like

I like the black and not to highlight it when I wear it

1 Like

Finally! FINALLY!!! I need these in my studio ASAP!!!

3 Likes

Nice to see Black model get so many votes!

1 Like

I like the black color, only downside is now they look so much like the Life Q20s, but don’t have the noise cancelling. If I had a black pair of the Q10s too, it would be very easy to pick up the wrong ones.

1 Like

Not that many, LOL! Relatively, yes, but only 10!

1 Like

If that’s the only downside, I’m in :laughing:

1 Like

:grin: missed to see the total votes only saw the percentage

1 Like

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Black Life Q10 is now available to order from amazon.com for $44.99 and should begin shipping on May 26.

1 Like