[New Color] Liberty 2 Pro is Now Available in White!

Soundcore’s Liberty 2 Pro is now available in White… Take a look!

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s White Liberty 2 Pro is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $149.99 and should begin shipping on January 26.

What are your thoughts on the new color? Be sure to let us know by casting a vote in the poll below!

• :star_struck: I love it
  • :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I prefer Black

0 voters

3 Likes

@Insider slacker, this has been up since they anounced it last week

3 Likes

I just hope they do more limited editions for the white like they did the blacks. Could be crazy designs with that white background.

2 Likes

This post may still worth it to have a poll :wink:

I prefer black and looks great, more hidden when worn.

1 Like

There is something eye-catching about the silver/white combo with red tips however I’m fine with my black pair :grin:

2 Likes

I like the White slightly more than Black.

I don’t think there’s any need for other colours, but limited edition Logos/Graphics might be nice

1 Like

The white ones look REALLY nice in person!

1 Like

Link please?

I meant the amazon page and link, the same one you posted has been up and working since they announced it. I was just busting your chops

1 Like

Could you place an order before now?

Yes, all the same preorder as it shows now

1 Like

Well, darn… I’m sorry.

Haha, no one minds. What’s this? Your first mistake Since I’ve been on the anker community :joy:

2 Likes

No, I have made several.

1 Like

What’s the difference between black and White?

1 Like

Well, the color… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

No improvements???

1 Like

Same model, different colour…only time will tell if these have any part of the ‘hissgate’ issues ‘some’ members have experienced…

1 Like

I only hope Soundcore ships the White L2P with latest firmware 1.22, most users don’t update the firmware till they face the issue or want a change and start contacting support / community on issues.

1 Like