[New Color] Liberty 2 Pro is Now Available in White!

I like the white but prefer the black ones.

1 Like

When it comes to earphones and headphones, I’m a sucker for white with accents of gold. White and gold go together so well in my eyes they look gorgeous. This white L2P has no gold, but still looks very nice. I would always get the white option if available because I always prefer white more than black.

2 Likes

Lol if it is we can call it white snake. (. Get a band n the sound of a hiss).

But do they have a hiss? Seriously, that needs to be consistently handled before they can make this a best seller.

1 Like

Guess it depends on how sensitive the persons ears are and/or what the end users would deem as an acceptable level of white noise compared to other BT variations…

1 Like

I wish there was a test people could do which they could report the noise level, both perceived & real. At the moment there’s a wide range of how much noise there is reported. Has anyone used an audio meter to measure/compare levels? (Might be difficult to do without a sound booth to isolate external/ambient room noises)

Something else to throw out there - some ear phones use noise reduction (not noise cancelling) within their electronics design, it does mean you lose some definition to sound but gain a clearer noise free audio.

1 Like

Oh my !!! Those look the part :drooling_face:

1 Like

El jefe have ya heard if they fixed hiss issue with this model… again i got black silver month ago and zero hiss but just curious take care man!!

The hiss isn’t an issue with most versions of the buds. I would expect that the white buds are the newest iteration, and they should have any hiss at all.

1 Like