[New Color] Life Q10 is Now Available in Blue!

Soundcore’s Life Q10 is now available in Blue… Take a look!

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Blue Life Q10 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $44.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on the new color? Let us know by voting in the poll below!

• I love it.
  • Not my style.

0 voters

3 Likes

That color is a bit off for me… I would rather choose a Black / Orange

thanks for the information !!

2 Likes

Indeed a decent combination of black and red or orange (if you want :wink:)
is much more stylish.

2 Likes

there is one advantage of such colors… most of times, these are the ones which go on very steep discounts :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You are right.
We will wait if the price will drop for the “deep blue” :joy:
But sometimes I am very surprised, that such an “idea” shows up and nobody was asked before.
But we here are not the ones who decide.
We are waiting for discounts after such a faux pas. :wink:

2 Likes

I will not be very surprised if this falls to discount of about $25 ~$30 (or even lower) and hopefully I will post it here :smiley: :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Not my color, it’s more purple than a blue.

2 Likes

I thought it was actually a purple color. LOL and not blue.

Please let not have a debate like whether the dress is gold or blue. LOLOLOL

Not my jam. I’d rather see them take the black & red scheme and change up the red.

1 Like

I too was in double minds, so never mentioned it either … its messed and only mentioned my favorite colors Orange and Black :slight_smile:

My computer makes it look more purple than blue and the interior doesn’t go with the outer color. Not for me.

1 Like

I just want more midnight green products…

1 Like

I think the yellow doesn’t pair so well. It reminds me of an academic institution that has blue and gold as school colors.

1 Like

I would also have to call that purple. And in theory is one thing, in practice to walk around wearing that would be a bit much for me.

1 Like