Just watched new releases.

I am buying new headphones , True wirelles
My options are :slight_smile:

1. Liberty Air 2 Pro
  2. Liberty Air 2
  3. Liberty 2 Pro
  4. Huawei FreeBuds Pro
  5. Tronsmart Apollo Bold

any suggestions ? I prefer Soundcore ofc…

Thanks

I’ve tried 40 dollar skullcandy earbuds up to 300 sennheiser momentums and jabra elite active 75t then Sony 1000xm3 to bose soundsports and galaxy buds plus… none of those in my honest opinion touch the liberty 2 pro for sound… the 2 pro are the best sounding and loudest earbuds I’ve ever owned and have worn mine daily since 2 December’s ago and at my job I deliver stuff and walk about 8 to 10 miles per day in Minnesota… whether 95 degrees outside or 25 below and I have a facemask and hat on the 2 pros have worked flawlessly add in all the sizing options that come with em and battery life and wireless charging they still today are the best earbuds made… the only way I will purchase another pair is when they come out with the liberty 3 pro with anc… id be all over the liberty air 2 pro but can’t do the stem style… its just a deal breaker for me but again I cannot recommend the liberty 2 pro enough especially that they r only 109.99 right now or 99.99 I’ve also recently seen but at these prices they r a steal … heck even full price if 149.99 they’re a steal

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for your fast reply.

I also wanted to buy Sony 1000xm3 , but in my opinion they are so expensive. And I wrote lot of reviews and they are just meh…

So 2 pro or air 2/air 2 pro… just need to check specs and some more reviews :slight_smile:
It is only bad thing I can not buy them over Soundcore site, because I am from Europe :frowning:

I will not give recommendations for 4 or 5 as we are on soundcore community :wink:

Liberty 2 pro are probably some of the best earbuds I have had. They do stick out of your ear but not much.

Liberty air 2 - I do not have but have hear others really like them. They are your airpod type earbuds. Will state there are 3 version out there -1 with autopause and 2 without it. So do your research for which you may want.

Liberty air 2 pro- If you decide to do the air 2 then think maybe to get the air 2 pro as they have anc as well.

1 Like

Thanks…

I remover 4,5 from my options…

So only Liberty 2 pro or air 2 pro ( as they are upgrade, I think they are also better in every aspect compared to air 2).

I like both styles… Damn, now it is so hard to choose one… I just found that soundcore has EU site also, so I can bought from official site… also I have 30$ off for new air 2 pro , but dont care about price, only want best of the best xD

Air 2 Pro ftw

1 Like

thx…may I know why ? :slight_smile:

AirPods pro features, half the price at $129.99 (even lower if you use LIBERTY30US at $99.99), great aesthetics, etc

1 Like

Didnt find about Airpods pro features yet xD

2 pro has Astria ,more drivers, cVc 8.0 uplink noise reduction technology, Aptx.

Maybe I am wrong :slight_smile:

Active Noise Canceling, Transparency mode

1 Like

I would wait a bit for user reviews on Air 2 pro. I hope they are excelent like all other Soundcore products.

I agree to wait just a few on the air 2 pro to see if there is any issue. It is the same with game systems that end up having a few kinks in them… If you can not wait, I would say go for it and make sure that buy them and make sure to keep your receipt or buy them from Soundcore or Amazon so that you have your order info if they do have an issue that is unknown

I just bought them from Soundcore site… So if any issues ( but I doubt ) it easier to exchange, repair etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey id go on youtube and watch just doin life and his reviews of the liberty 2 pro and now the air 2 pro… also on youtube is another great guy who does great reviews look up el jefe reviews… he just went live on his take on the air 2 pro and one if things he said was they sound great but that soundwise they do not compare to the liberty 2 pro… but if ya need anc or ambient aware maybe the air 2 pro is way to go but also not sure on these air 2 pro as far as fit but I did sell my brother on pair of air 2 and he did say he’s had trouble with them falling out when working out… lifting weights stuff like that said they work great mowing the lawn but that otherwise he can’t get them to stay in… not sure if air 2 pro have a better fit then air 2 but know my liberty 2 pro fit great for me and outta all the earbuds I tried they gave me best fit … my ears may be a lil big lol but also one id look into which I currently am for my dad is the soundcire life dot 2 nc… soundcore just released those couple months ago and know walmart carries them el jefe reviews and another guy who goes by Gamesky both did great reviews on these also… and they like the air 2 pro have anc… ambient aware and are compatible with soundcore app but have a totally different build than air 2 pro but id be willing to bet for working out or stuff like that they’d stay in and fit better than the air 2 or air 2 pro and they are at full price 79.99 but best a luck to you and if ya would keep us posted what you go with and how they turn out and lastly nice thing about Amazon or walmart or I think even soundcore will too is if ya order somethin like one of these pairs of earbuds and you do not like them or they don’t fit right or whatever the reason you can always return em for full refund and im pretty sure you have 14 days to do so from time ya get them so that’s somethin to keep in mind also!!