NEW INFO: Soundcore Launch Event Preview!

What are the microphones going to be like on those Liberty 2 Pro / regular earbuds? I can see how the Air ones would work, but I’ve had dubious experiences with sensitivity when it comes to microphones that are integrated into the earbuds themselves on other brands, either being too sensitive to background noise, or poor sensitivity, causing poor quality phone calls either way. I’m mostly interested in the audio quality, but being able to make calls reasonably is pretty important too.

2 Likes

it looks pretty good

1 Like

Looks nice, thanks for the update @Insider again you have your ways to get stuff :wink:

1 Like

I’m also curious about this. With the Airs they point towards your mouth, but on the others it seems unlikely these will be any good for calls. I have a lot of conference calls and would love a pair of true wireless earbuds where I can seamlessly switch from music to calls.

1 Like

I am interested in seeing what Amazon offers up tomorrow compared to what Anker shows us. I am hoping the price is not as high as speculation on the Pro 2. Either way, I will put the Pro 2 at the top of my list.

1 Like

Two days to go…

1 Like

I am near the same on affording them. I maybe could during Christmas as I get some money to spend from relatives but mostly I use my money for my kids to make their Christmas better than what I had as child.

I wonder if they will have any reviews before the actual launch. I really like the pro designs.

1 Like