New liberty air 2 update

I’m not to sure. I know it happened after the white version and any pair after that had different firmware.

Nice reply @ribo7. I was about to write the same info and as @Unnamed stated that it seemed during the white one production that we saw several of those had did not have the auto pause function on the threads here.

1 Like

Iam having a different version number which does not belong to the 2 above mentioned numbers

That’s weird did you just buy them and check for updates?

yeah…no updates are available

What phone are you using? And is your app up to date?
Other question I have is when did you get them?

Even mine is the same version. I bought it just a week back.

That’s crazy if they have 3 different firmwares going to be crazy to keep up. We have 4.xx version with 10.xx and now you guys with the 1.53

@SMR do you guys have the auto pause function?

LOL I wonder if this is a single tap with autopause. LOL vs the single tap without autopause vs the double tap with autopause. LOL

You know at this point anything is possible. I wonder how many iterations of liberty pro 2s they might have?

2 Likes

I got mine (black pair) a few days ago. Those were running on 01.53, then I got them replaced because the lid felt loose and they sent me the ones with autopause sensor running on 04.30. I’m not sure if I should keep it or return/replace.

1 Like

I would just keep the 4.30 firmware, there is nothing wrong with them. You can also turn off the auto pause function in the app if you don’t like it.

Why did they get rid of auto pause

I’m still deciding if I like the spirit dot 2 more than the liberty air 2

Same here! I just bought it a couple of weeks back. I was rather shocked when I found out that mine is at 01.53 and my friend’s is at 10.08 - 10.12. I thought that I had some product genuineness issue or something that I emailed Anker’s support center about it, until… I found this community page and now I’m relieved that I know I’m not alone!

Did someone get back to you? I emailed them asking why there are different versions. Still waiting a response from them.

I have version 01.53 while my friend has the 10.12.

I have not heard why there are different firmwares for the liberty air 2. All I know is that 3 different firmware exist. A 4.xx, 10.xx, and a 1.xx versions making it difficult to know what type of features and functionality each version has.

1 Like

It could be that there is different firmware for different operating systems such as ios and android

If you look through the old pics you can see the same firmware for different systems based off the screen shots for the newest 1.xx models

1 Like