New Life Headphones: Testing Time! 20 Test Units Up for Grabs!

Cool, 20 replies, close the thread and sorted.

Replies after aren’t those interested in Soundcore as thread a day old (evidently).
.:innocent:

As this open for days, the free-stuff crowd is gathering towards bottom.

1 Like

First actual reply starts at 5 thought and is someone asking how to enter :joy: users in this thread still just at 16 :joy:

1 Like

Thanks!! I wish I could say I take them perfectly the first time, but there’s a lot of trial and error!! :joy:

I would love to test and review for these - short timeline, but it can be a solid initial assessment in that time, assuming they ship quickly. My preferred content style is written with pictures, but I can do a short video to go over the same content as well.

Items to hit:
Comfort on ear (full work day test)
Sound quality - listening and mic for voice calls
Battery life
Noise cancelling
Wired vs Wireless - assuming it can connect wired
Pairing and functionality with different devices - Windows 10 laptop, Ubuntu 20.04 laptop, Android 10
ANC capabilities.
I have tried the Q10/20/30 and an older Jabra elite 85H, would be comparing to some of those as relevant to highlight improvements / sound quality / differences.
And if I get them before the 26th, will have a chance to try them on a plane flight and include in the review, that is the true test of ANC and comfort for me.

A few examples from previous reviews here or at Anker.
PowerExtend12, with written / pictures and video:

A few other videos I have done, PowerWave stand and L2AP unboxing:

I also did a long term test / review of the Strike 3s - this would obviously be on a much shorter timeline, but for reference.

There are multiple other reviews under my review profile for reference too.

2 Likes

Please send a pair to a teardown user. I’d be happy with one of the 20 talking of dismantling.

2 Likes

Saw this last night, decided I had a little time to think about it rather than posting after midnight here :slight_smile:
The selection announcement isn’t until Monday, after all.

Thanks @SoundcoreAaron My plan would be to fully test, professionally photograph & thoroughly review the New Life Headphones in various scenarios (home/outdoors).

I would post to my social media accounts & also post the review in the Soundcore Collective and the Best Buy web site, if desired. I am a Techie and love new & interesting Tech that can simplify my personal life & work life on a daily basis.

Soundcore Life Q20:

Model Zero:

Soundcore Rave:

Soundcore Neo & Soundcore Rave:

Soundcore Wakey:

Soundcore Flare & JBL Flip 2:

1 Like

Well this would be a first for me. But I would definitely be able to test the ANC with my screaming demon children in the background. If I can find peaceful listening in my house, then they should sell themselves. I can record the whole thing with my go pro as I’m running for my life from the children. Think of it as an action/horror crossover focused on how the headphones hold up during a demonic home invasion.

Hello!

While I do not have any extremely in-depth reviews or videos that I can show, I would be glad to do an in-depth write-up for any site you would want. I have family members who have ectensive product testing experience, and I would be able to get tips from them.

As for my personal review, I would try to focus on objective facts before my personal biases. I would test both my Q30s and the Q35s on their battery life (full to 10%, as I do not like to let my devices drop below that), volume output at the same settings, clarity of sound, and ANC/transparency ability.

I would then go into what features each headset has, and my final thoughts on the headsets. If there was anything further that you guys would want included, I would be happy to add that to the review!

I don’t have any previous reviews, but I have multiple Soundcore products such as the Motion+, Life Dot 2, Life Q30, & Life Neo. I’m more than willing to do a video review & write one :slight_smile:

I love your products and think I can be helpful testing them for you. I have been doing the same for Google, Microsoft, Autodesk and many others. P,ease let me know if I can help.

As a Q20 & Q30 owner, I’m so down for this. Most of the videos I do are for IGTV, so I’m not sure how that plays into your plans. I’ve posted my review of the Q20s on the Anker site, and I’d be happy to give it the same treatment in addition to a video review/walkthrough.

I will gladly test out these awesome headphones and leave a review . I would use my nikon camera to shoot the video for good quality and talk about all the features and specs of the headphones . They look awesome and I hope I get picked !!

Thank you Soundcore and @SoundcoreAaron for this testing opportunity for Collective members…

My plan would be to test the Life headset with all the devices I have, with apps & Soundcore App, do the testing and provide the feedback, as I have been doing for other Anker products in the past. Create videos, pictures and a written review on Soundcore Community as well as my personal blog, share over social media.

My reviews have been posted on Anker Community, Soundcore Community as well as on Soundcore Website

Only highlighting reviews focused on Soundcore products, all my reviews are available on my personal blog as well as on Anker, Soundcore sites.

Review for Flare Mini:

Review for Soundcore Mini

Review for Rave Mini

IMG_2092

Spirit Dot 2:

Soundcore Strike 3

Anker Powerconf Speaker

Look forward to being selected for the testing!!!

2 Likes

I litterly have no experience but it looks nice for a comparison test with the Q30.
I’m a engineer and like to give it a hardware test.
I hope i can take part this way.

I would love to!
I’m already owned Q20, Q30 headphones and would be easy to compare

I would like to apply for the testing

I’d love to test Q35, as I’ve done quite some testing with Q30 and reported a lot of bugs! So I’m sure I could provide great support in terms of finding bugs and comparing the sound. Thanks.

1 Like

I have plenty of Soundcore products, above is the review for the Life q30. I’ve reported and gave honest feedback, which majority was fixed with the 1.8 and 1.9 updates. I think I’ll be a great tester.

Hey soundcore I’d love to test your product! I’m a photographer/videographer so I can take photos as well as make videos. I will link my youtube and instagram below.

The basic outline for my review video would go like this. 1 go over product. Letting the viewer know all the features and overall build of the product. 2 real world/lifestyle use and performance. 3 summary giving both an unbiased opinion of the quality of the product, and who I think these headphones would be for.

The style would mostly be some solid A roll of me talking but having plenty of B roll mixed in for interest and showing off the product.

And like I said I can also supply plenty of images.

Thanks!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/get.up_nick/

Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsMtCNMgmKLc5PT1rZS7Jew