New Motion+ Colors Now Available!

Soundcore’s popular Motion+ speaker is now available in Blue and Red… Take a look!

Thoughts on the upcoming colors?

3 Likes

I like new colors!

I hope they actually come instead of soundcore just saying they’re coming :unamused:

1 Like

That’s just the thing.

Soundcore never said these were coming.

But I’m telling you, they’re coming.

It’s usually the other way around, I know.

2 Likes

That’s great news. I don’t think I need a motion+ since I have the icon+ and they’re very similar. Otherwise I would definitely get a colorful one.

1 Like

Mine is black.
Mine is perfect.:grin:

3 Likes

Nice colors!! Still waiting to see the Icon Mini colors blue and red, when these would be available…

Hope these Motion+ New colors see the light Of the day

1 Like

Haha, the wife and I already have enough Soundcore speakers, but these sure do look delightful!

1 Like

Nice colors for Motion Plus.Barcelona Team¡¡¡:heart_eyes::grimacing:

1 Like

@Insider @TechMan Both are live on Amazon US, in stock 8th December

Still prefer the black myself :grin:

2 Likes

All the speakers from ANKER/soundcore I use are black.
I will keep that colour.:wink:

3 Likes

Now that Blue and Red are already available… Why no Orange? :grin: It’s my favorite color

1 Like

I like the colorful icon minis :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. It’s funny because I expected to like color less as I got older, but as I get older I actually like color more. I used to always use black electronics, but now I want colorful electronics hehe

I prefer black as well…but I’m probably just as old as you, Franz.

In my opinion, bright colors are for fruit and flowers to attract insects and animals to them. This may change as I get older but for now, black primarily and white secondarily are my go-to “colors”.

1 Like