New Music Friday | Add Songs To The Playlist

Hi everyone,

If you’re not already following our Spotify playlist, make sure you go check it out here. As we’ve mentioned before, this is just the beginning of some very exciting things we’ve planned :shushing_face: And if you use other streaming platforms, do not fear, we’re working on it!

Talking of playlists, what kind of playlists do you usually listen to? Do you carefully curate them yourselves or like finding pre-made ones to suit different parts of your day?

Just like last week, you can suggest a maximum of 3 tracks from 3 different artists. These tracks will stay on the playlist for a maximum of 2 weeks. So share your song suggestions in the comments below and tell us which songs you enjoyed most from the playlist. Did anyone discover a new artist they didn’t know about before?

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

2 Likes

My song suggestions for this week:

Troye Sivan - Easy

Tinashe - Rascal (Superstar)

Kygo x Kim Petras - Broken Glass

2 Likes

As I’m currently located in New Zealand, I’m gonna go with a few of New Zealand’s most popular bands at the moment.

2 Likes

My suggestions are:

1 Like

That Machine Gun Kelly song has been stuck in my head ever since it came out and I’m really hoping pop-punk makes a comeback now :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for introducing us to the New Zealand music scene :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Dont use streaming!
Got my “very private playlist” :rofl:

May I add my suggestions nevertheless?

1 Like

Of course!!!

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

2 Likes

Of course! You always have excellent music suggestions :smiley:

I was thinking a few of the musicians we were able to listen too a couple months ago such as Katrina Burgoyne. I thought it was cool for him to have a few of his folks to play for us.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Gut!

So I will show you a band which I liked much in my youth.
And these fellows have done a great job when reuniting in 2005
This CREAM never turns sour!

Take a look Ginger Baker (RIP) (drums) Jack Bruce (RIP) (bass) and Eric Clapton (lead guitar) in 2005

And here they are in the 60’ies

All three excellent musicians, hard to find those in our days.

1 Like

Avi Kaplan, other side.

1 Like
1 Like

How do we decide which songs get added to Soundcores playlist?

Currently the team reviews the suggestions and decides. However, in the Collective refresh we’re hoping to develop a new system, so please bear with us on that :slight_smile: