Happy Friday!

Firstly, let’s congratulate last week’s winners:

1st Place: Marshmello & Kane Brown - One Thing Right
@Unnamed receives 15 Giveaway Tickets

2nd Place: Boston - More Than A Feeling / Tennesse Ernie Ford - 16 Tons
@thebassline @TechMan receive 10 Giveaway Tickets each

3rd Place: Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
@Duane_Lester receives 5 Giveaway Tickets

And now, it’s time for our announcement!

New Music Friday is changing! Rather than just voting for songs and keeping it here on the Collective, we’ve created a Soundcore Playlist on Spotify—and you are in control!

This is how it works:

• Each week you can suggest a maximum of 3 tracks by 3 different artists
  • These tracks will remain on the playlist for a maximum of 2 weeks
  • Soundcore Team members will also be updating the playlist with their favorites

Check out the playlist here!

We hope this will be a fun way for us to discuss music together and also discover exciting new artists and songs. It’s like a book club, but better because it’s for music :grinning:

9 Likes

Here are my picks for this week:

JoJo - Small Things (Acoustic)

Zara Larsson - Love Me Land

Jessie Ware - In Your Eyes
2 Likes

Congrats @Unnamed on the win (even though I deserved it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

Sounds like a cool new change! Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

@Hannah You should consider porting the playlist over to different platforms. For instance I only use Apple Music, so I won’t be able to use the playlist very easily.

3 Likes

Awesome idea.

3 Likes

Good idea, I’ll look into adding it onto other platforms this week :metal:

3 Likes

I thought you were going to be in first but @Unnamed pulled out the win.

I did vote for you since you asked first in that core update and it is no fun voting for yourself. LOL

I will say when @Shenoy made his comment about voting for him (which I would have but tech asked first on the thread). I had this strange thought about high school and voting for class president.

I could see it now----- Tech passing out cards with Shrek’s picture on them and it would say " Don’t be a Shrek and vote for your favorite Tech."

@Shenoy would be passing out cookies and it would say " Take this Chip Ahoy and vote for your sweet @Shenoy

Then out of no where @Chiquinho would join and in for the class president and his slogan would be " Your vote is my momento. Just remember to vote for @Chiquinho .

9 Likes

So is this the end of voting for the best and earning tickets for them? Just a rolling playlist now?

Not a problem, just curious.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Well written @Duane_Lester

3 Likes

You are a very good Poet @Duane_Lester should try writing some songs, seriously :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations to @Unnamed, @thebassline, @TechMan and @Duane_Lester on the win!

3 Likes

Thanks guys and congrats to the other soundcore fam ‘mentioned. Did not think I would win .!

Congrats to the winners!!

Congratulation to the winners.
I have an idea!
Do you like drums and excellent drummers.
Take a look.

“Mel Taylor” :clap::clap::clap: & “Max Weinberg” :clap::clap::clap:

There is a fantastic video to be found with a great solo “Mel Taylor, Caravan”

2 Likes

Cool idea @Hannah, thanks for sharing.

this is such a vibe :star_struck:

1 Like

Music Music Music! -by Teresa Brewer

An oldie- but a goodie!

1 Like

Based on the lack of options in this weeks update thread, I will take that as a yes to no more voting.

I’ve been really enjoying this song as well :grinning:

1 Like