New Music Friday | Share Your Favorite Songs Of The Week

1 Like

this song is literally poppin right now.

1 Like

Since a little conversation in one of the threads on currents and an AC/DC joke, I have listen to a little ACDC thunderstruck

2 Likes

Congrats to @Chiquinho and @ndalby, but what happened to the one entry per person rule?

1 Like

I didn’t catch this before, but the rule was indeed made…

1 Like

Havent seen that.

Let’s go with some classics.

Rachmaninov, Isle of the Dead,
Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra
Sir Andrew Davis, conductor

Excellent piece, very timely.

Hmmm, not such a theme in those days.

If we have too many entries I will implement this rule :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So we can still have more entries than only one?
May be a freely restriction of 3 would be OK.

That isn’t a social isolation message though; aren’t we all toeing the party line here?

It is a very catchy beat though.

It wasn’t intentional, it was simply a song I’d had on repeat all week because it put me in a good mood :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s it -> “good mood”. :grinning:
That’s we really need.

So let’s have a “virtual Party”!

I will take part of course, but with my old bones I am not such a perfect dancer anymore!
I will do my best!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wait why did @Chiquinho win twice…that ain’t fair as the rule was made last week and only 1 entry per person. if people added more entries other people would have more chance of winning twice… totally unfair :expressionless:

@Chiquinho was not putting them in multiple times to win multiple times. He was just responding to comments of others… Example, I am from WV and he responded with John Denver song and Withers dying from WV. … So when they were put in, Hannah put multiple of his. She did say she was taking the first but forgot. I actually did notice what happened but did not think it was much of an issue as it was not his fault.

2 Likes

That’s true.

When reading about Duane’s talking about WV, this song came in mind.
I would never have nominated that song.
I am definitely not in US country music.

If this causes jealousness I will donate the points to those who are!

1 Like

@Chiquinho, I may be offended now that you would NEVER have nominated that song. LOLOLOL :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s true.
But I am sure all others will not care about so much , or will they?