New Music Friday | Share Your Favorite Songs

I know you would like it.
And the other with Knopfler is really funny!

Beside operas & classic I know a little bit of other music genres
An old musician!

My daughter told me at the moment:
"Crazy old fellow who you are:
in the morning: Bach, Mozart, Beethoven and Verdi to wake up.
than portuguese fados
and in the evening your old pop music.

An now I am in US country!
Learning by doing!

Ja, that’s it! :rofl:

1 Like

I saw the posts of a couple of his songs, and while they aren’t my favorites will be hard to compete with this week.

2 Likes

1 Like

Okay before you guys assume I’m a weirdo, just listen to the whole thing. It’s awesome! Bill Wurtz is a youtube artist that you guys might recognize from “the history of the entire world, i guess” . Here’s the song. I’m listening to the song right now with my Life Q20’s and I’ll keep nominating his songs unill he wins!!!

1 Like

my song

I have heard of Bill wertz from my youngest. He played him some. It nit too bad and has a catchy tunes. Son said he has not done something for about a year or so.

1 Like

When will Soundcore sponsor Alexander Lindo? @Hannah The first Official Soundcore Artist?

1 Like

My giveaway ticket balance went up yesterday, so good work clearing that up guys. I don’t know exactly what it should have been, but appears to be in the right ballpark.

Having a way to view when they were added and for what (the same as we do for points and notes) would be nice for the end users to know what is happening, if you need more requests for your developers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a great idea.
As far I see my account is now OK.

1 Like