Happy Friday! Welcome to the last edition of this special series of New Music Friday - Sports Mode . We’ve had fun with the workout tunes !
This week, our top picks from the playlist this week are:
Pendulum- Tarantula (feat. DJ Fresh, $Pyda)
Kendrick Lamar - N95
Fred again… x Swedish House Mafia - Turn On The Lights again… (feat. Future)
NMF Playlist on Spotify
Our specially curated playlist has been updated on Spotify with last week’s voted song choices New Music Friday - Sports Mode Playlist . Make sure you follow us there and check out the other tracks too!
Next week we’ll be featuring the one’s you vote for in our next NMF update so make sure you vote
Vote for Your Winners
Having technical issues with bad gateway (we’re trying to fix this) so the last part of my article didn’t get posted . But you guys still freestyled and put down some great suggestions, so now’s your chance to vote your favorites.
We’ll reveal the winners on Monday’s Core Update and winners get 20 points each & their tracks featured in next week’s Spotify playlist, so get voting
- Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee - Depacito
- Electric Light Orchestra - Livin’ Thing
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Queen - We Are The Champions
- Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (ft. Bruno Mars)
- Bee Gees - Stayin’ Alive
- Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence
- Spotnicks - Amapola
- Led Zeppelin - Going To California
- OneRepublic - Counting Stars
- Natalie Cole - Pink Cadillac
- Three Days Grace - The Mountain
- Kid Rock - All Summer Long
- Elvis Presley - You’ ll Never Walk Alone
This Week’s New Categories
Continuing the theme of our sports playlist to get you motivated for your workouts, and we’ll be adding some of our favorite suggestions from this week’s categories:
A Music Video featuring Sweatbands
A song that has the word “Go” in the title/ lyrics
A song that has the word “Right” in the title/ lyrics
For your chance to win 20 Points this week, put a YouTube link to a song for each of the following categories in the comments below. Make sure you do it before August 5th.
Have a great weekend everyone!