New Music Friday | What’s At The Top Of Your Playlist This Week?

Hi everyone,

What kind of music have you guys been listening to this week? From Lady Gaga’s new album to suddenly wanting to go back and listen to Green Day and The Prodigy—my recently played list is all over the place :rofl:

So join me by sharing a Youtube link to your song of the week in the comments below. You could even be in with a chance of winning Giveaway tickets next time!

(If you’re new here, we add the songs shared in this post to a poll in next Monday’s Core Update so your fellow Collective members can vote for their favorite.)

Last Week’s Winners:

1st Place: Rascal Flatts - Life is a Highway
@Tank receives 15 Giveaway Tickets!

2nd Place: Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath
@Chiquinho receives 10 Giveaway Tickets!

3rd Place: Aerosmith - I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing
@Duane_Lester and @Santiago_Moncada_Mej receive 5 Giveaway Tickets each!

Now, get sharing!!! :point_down:

My song of the week:

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Seems I am always in that list. :grinning:
But I like to introduce some songs of my youth.
(Live of course)

Next one:

Congratulations to @Tank and @Duane_Lester

3 Likes

Congrats @tank @Chiquinho & @Duane_Lester

Mine for this week is one which has pretty much made a daily appearance on the radio, to the point I can’t get the tune out of my head :laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats @Tank @Chiquinho @Duane_Lester! Well deserved prizes this week!

1 Like

Hey @Hannah, I want you to give my giveaway tickets to @Santiago_Moncada_Mej. He had the same percentage at 13 as I did and I would rather see him get some tickets than me. I thank you for this. Grats to the others.

1 Like

sweet, I finally got some tickets haha. Congrats Franz and Duane

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!
This is my pick for the week
Don’t stop believin’ by journey

Congratulations @Tank @Chiquinho @Duane_Lester

Looks like you have huge pile of tickets @Chiquinho and a full-time member in this tickets contest :+1:

This is my pick for the song this week … Rain… Rain… Weather is too hot here in Bay Area

3 Likes

For me, I haven’t been as much into newer music, especially since my daily commute is just to my home office and I’m not as exposed to what’s on the radio. But what I am enjoying though is folks who can creatively change up a well-known song and still make it worth listening to on repeat. Postmodern Jukebox does a bunch of these, but this one is my favorite and is always on repeat:

1 Like

A funny band! :laughing:
I like how he uses that Hohner Melodica.

I had such one when I was a kid.

They’ve put out a bunch of videos over the past few years which are very entertaining, but they’ve also toured and released several albums. It’s an awesome collection of musicians who remake songs in a variety of different styles. You should check them out!

This has popped into the rotation a few times on Pandora so clearly they think it’s my song of the week…

1 Like

Since same as someone else

1 Like

Where is the fiddle in the beginning?
May be the dog plays!:wink:

Here is my song

1 Like

He’s done several excellent songs as of recent, not heard this one for a while :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s some Warren Zevon.

Sounds Good in my Flare 2, best speaker :loud_sound: