New Music Friday | What Song Do You Love This Week?

Hi everyone,

It’s finally Friday! Let’s start off with the winning songs from last week:

1st Place: Thunderstruck - AC/DC
@Duane_Lester receives 15 giveaway tickets.

2nd Place: Background - Lecrae (feat C-Lite)
@Unnamed receives 10 giveaway tickets.

3rd Place: Blueberry Faygo - Lil Mosey / Blue (Da Ba Dee) [Gabry Ponte Ice Pop Mix] - Eiffel 65
Another tie this week!!! @unknownx and @Seth22 receive 5 giveaway tickets each.

A big round of applause for you all! :star_struck: :clap:

What are your plans for the weekend? I know most of us are probably stuck at home, but do you have any DIY projects or activities planned? What music is going to soundtrack your weekend? You know what to do, share it below :point_down:

5 Likes

Congratulation to all winners.
Weekend plans : Tidying the garage! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My pick for the week isn’t a new song, but one that I love listening to when I’m using my Liberty 2 Pros :grinning:

3 Likes

Also, who here loves the banner our talented designers made for this week’s post? :100:

3 Likes

Tim Curry! Phantasic.
The film (1975) is a real classic!

4 Likes

no plans … continue the staycation at home … I’m enjoying the music from “the band” like the song “the weight”

1 Like

You should publish a link to the music.

1 Like

Will try to mow the grass and take my son our to drive.

We will rock you by Queen

Dang FB meme now I can only think about this song lately. I have refused to play it so far.

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners! No plans really here, apart from some time in the garden (hopefully with some sunshine for a workout) :sunny:

This weeks track(s)

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

@Hannah the banner looks very nice! My compliments to the designers!

1 Like

With more and more people staying home you tend to hear more people airing out their dirty laundry or someone else’s , So this song is where its at…

2 Likes

Keeping it simple this week.

Shinedown - Simple Man

And yes, it is Lynyrd Skynrd’s song, and was great from them too. But I love how clear the remake is - guitar and vocals, really highlights the voice and the lyrics.

1 Like

Alexander Lindo - Power

Rock on! :metal:
1 Like

Congrats to the winners! Hopefully getting to follow @ndalby’s lead with some time in the garden if the weather holds up.

If not, then my playlist will include

1 Like

You sent me this earlier, but this is the first I actually looked! Great image!!!

I loved the banner here, great work of art!!

Put your Liberty 2 Pro in your ears, listen to this song. Thank me later.

3 Likes

More here if you enjoyed that…

2 Likes

Trying these 2 now @Loz

1 Like