New product Liberty Neo 2

I haven’t noticed it discussed here much. This is on Soundcore’s website (Japanese site)

As per the ToS as it’s their site, permits discussion.

They have more info on Amazon, similar to their own site but more English words

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08X6ZKQ95?

Has been in their app for about a week

Detailed hands-on video was here last week

image image image image image

Good to see USB-C , wireless charging.

No AptX, no LDAC so these would be more of interest to Apple users? No ANC.

3 Likes

A little less bulk and kinda reminds me of the other similar ones.

I love seeing more USB c and wireless charging

1 Like

At some stage, the question of the L2P successor will come up. It still wins the sound quality reviews and yet the newer products nibble at its heals.

Surprised to see they are IPX7 rated. Then I saw it said not intended for use in water or while bathing. Seems like as long as it’s not deeper than 3 feet and for 30 minutes or less it should be OK. Maybe it’s the steam?

1 Like

Liberty Neo is economy class device. So LN2 will be not a flagship

These seem very similar to the A1s currently out, based on the photos. Also similar to the A2 anc with the ear fins.

It’s getting to be tooooooo much to keep straight…

1 Like

Lol. I thought the same. They are not as thick. I think the neo sold well and they may had wanted to keep the name going.

Liberty Neo is my first Soundcore product I have purchased.
Due to the IPX7, it was advertised in Poland as: “the best, cheap headphones for sports”. I am glad that there will be another version. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol. I thought the same. They are not as thick. I think the neo sold well and they may had wanted to keep the name going.

1 Like

I’d like Soundcore to have all current wireless buds in one table with differences highlighted so consumers can read across and quickly make their best decision.

If you look at the Amazon reviews, about half a point is lost via customer selecting wrong product for them, and that can be avoided with simple explanation.

Choices are good but must be balanced with helping decision.

1 Like