New product line- hearing protection

I own 2 pairs of soundcore Bluetooth headphones (life dot 2 and life U2) and both are excellent. I am a carpenter and often need hearing protection, so I recently bought a pair of ISOTUNES PRO 2. They work very well for ear protection, but compared to my Ankers, they’re junk. ISOTUNES has a decent sized market and little competition. Their prices are high and product is mediocre (poor battery life, poor button placement, terrible UI/ audio signalling for low battery, etc ) The target audience is willing to spend money. I would definitely buy either wired Bluetooth or true wireless if they were OSHA approved and similar in quality to my other soundcore products. Thank you.

1 Like

Although it may be seen by an admin such as @sean.L but I would suggest you contact service@soundcore.com as well so that they can relay this info with others ascwell

1 Like

I would say all in ear could serve as a hearing protection.
But cheapest are simple earplugs.

index

Best for sleeping on the side of a snoring wife! :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank’s for the suggestion and feedback! I’ve passed this on to the team, but please do send this to service@soundcore.com too so they can pass it along to the product teams. :+1: Thanks!

2 Likes

Ooo interesting definitely prioritize safety specs over sound quality