[New Release] Life Dot 2!

Soundcore just released another pair of true wireless earbuds… Take a look at Life Dot 2!

Features & details

• 8mm Dynamic Drivers: Enjoy balanced music with 40% more bass and 100% more treble.
  • Comfortable and Secure Fit: Our unique AirWings have been custom-designed using ultra-soft silicone to fit virtually any ear.
  • Fast Charging Earbuds: 10 mins of charge gives you 1.5 hours of playtime.
  • USB-C Port: Power up the charging case using high-speed USB-C charging.
  • Mono/Stereo Modes: Use both earbuds or remove a single side from the charging case to automatically enter Mono mode.
  • IPX5 Protection: The earbuds are water-resistant so you can keep on listening in the rain.
  • Stable Connection: The latest Bluetooth 5 technology ensures a stable connection for clear, skip-free music.
  • One-Step Pairing: Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds use our proprietary Push and Go technology to automatically connect with the last paired device.
  • What’s In The Box: Soundcore Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds, XS/S/M/L/XL EarTips, S/M/L EarWings, USB-C Cable, and Quick Start Guide

Life Dot 2 versus Spirit Dot 2 Comparison Chart

Soundcore’s Life Dot 2 is available to order now from target.com for $ 49.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

UPDATE

I have good news and bad news .

To start with the good news, Soundcore’s Life Dot 2 is now available to order from amazon.com and should begin shipping immediately!

As for the bad news, the price is $ 59.99 , $10 and $10.11 more expensive than the cost from target.com and walmart.com, respectively.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s latest pair of true wireless earbuds? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

2 Likes

My guess is…

• USB-C
  • True mono mode
  • $40-$50 range
  • same style as liberty neo, spirit dot etc
  • app support

Do you have any speculation Josh?

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Insider

Saw some post on Anker about Spirit Dot 2 being available in April 2020, so not sure what’s happening there

2 Likes

That would be a good set of features if accurate. We’ll see.

I may like the fitting of these over L2P, :thinking:not saying anything about the sound quality :wink:

I like that price point however, I would expect them to be placed at $60-$70 and over time discounted to $50’s

1 Like

The way I see it, these would be the sister of the life p2, but in a different form factor.

I thought the p2s were $50, but now I see they are $60, so I change my guess to $50-$60 range.

1 Like

UPDATE

I have edited the original post with many more details and a full comparison to Spirit Dot 2… Check out the new info HERE!

1 Like

Awesome! I’m starting to think these might be more around the $60 mark? Maybe even $70?

1 Like

Believe the price may be at launch $79 and then gradually lower with discounts

1 Like

Yeah, I’m thinking an MSRP of $90… should be higher than Spirit Dot 2, which is launching at $79.99

1 Like

That’s true, but I honestly wouldn’t pay as much because of lesser IP rating. The IPX7 rating is worth more to me then the extra battery life, and faster charge.

1 Like

I agree with you.

1 Like

thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I am still waiting on Spirit Dot 2 :joy:

(next month :crossed_fingers:)

1 Like

Aren’t we all? :grin:

Well it looks like I was right at first with the $40-$50 range guess!

Not sure how the price for Life Dot 2 came in this range considering these differences mostly the quoted 100 hrs playtime with charging case…

So what happens to Spirit Dot 2… it was in $79 price range? same price? lower?

1 Like

It does have IPX7 which means something.

Nothings been said about it, but they could still add wireless charging (possibly?)? It has been several months since we’ve had an update, and they could have added some features.

1 Like

bought mine today @target, paid 49.99, for replacing my 1.5yo liberty neo, they sound a lot better

3 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying them! Feel free to leave a full review here once you get a chance to test them out fully :wink:

1 Like