Soundcore just released another pair of true wireless earbuds… Take a look at Life Dot 2!
Features & details
- 8mm Dynamic Drivers: Enjoy balanced music with 40% more bass and 100% more treble.
- Comfortable and Secure Fit: Our unique AirWings have been custom-designed using ultra-soft silicone to fit virtually any ear.
- Fast Charging Earbuds: 10 mins of charge gives you 1.5 hours of playtime.
- USB-C Port: Power up the charging case using high-speed USB-C charging.
- Mono/Stereo Modes: Use both earbuds or remove a single side from the charging case to automatically enter Mono mode.
- IPX5 Protection: The earbuds are water-resistant so you can keep on listening in the rain.
- Stable Connection: The latest Bluetooth 5 technology ensures a stable connection for clear, skip-free music.
- One-Step Pairing: Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds use our proprietary Push and Go technology to automatically connect with the last paired device.
- What’s In The Box: Soundcore Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds, XS/S/M/L/XL EarTips, S/M/L EarWings, USB-C Cable, and Quick Start Guide
Life Dot 2 versus Spirit Dot 2 Comparison Chart
Soundcore’s Life Dot 2 is available to order now from target.com for $ 49.99 and should begin shipping immediately.
I have good news and bad news .
To start with the good news, Soundcore’s Life Dot 2 is now available to order from amazon.com and should begin shipping immediately!
What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s latest pair of true wireless earbuds? Be sure to let us know with a reply!