[New Release] Life Note

Soundcore has just released another pair of true wireless earphones… Take a look at Life Note!

Features & details

• Graphene-enhanced Sound: pioneering audio technology delivers highly accurate sound with superior clarity.
  • Crystal-Clear Call via Dual Mic Noise Cancellation: featured 2-mic uplink noise cancelling technology to optimize your voice and minimize background noise.
  • IPX5 Waterproof
  • 40 hrs playtime for a whole day use, up to 40 hrs playtime with the charging case, and up to 5 hrs with single charge
  • PUSH AND GO™
  • Effortless Setup

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Life Note is available to order now from walmart.com for a cost of $49.88, but delivery is not available.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s Life Note? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

Hmm, no mono mode? I was hoping soundcore was moving to only mono mode from now on. I guess not

Honestly I don’t see a lot of reason to go for these over other soundcore buds.

1 Like

Yes, this type do supports mono mode. You can switch from stereo to mono after you paired it to your device successfully. I guess Mr.AnkerInsider wants to give us some surprise :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Where did you get that info?

1 Like

When I add a bt device to my bt source (Laptop) I can choose different modes.