[New Release] Life U2 Is Now Available!

Initially announced last August, Soundcore has finally launched its first neckband earphones with USB-C… Take a look at Life U2!

Features & details

• 24-Hour Playtime: A single charge delivers days of listening. And when you’re in a rush, recharge Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones via USB-C for 5 minutes and enjoy 2 hours of playtime.
  • High-Quality Sound: 10 mm drivers (20% larger than ordinary earphones) have a bio-cellulose diaphragm to produce high-detail treble with superior clarity. Switch on BassUp mode for up to 70% more bass.
  • Clear Calls with cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction Technology: Your voice is picked up and enhanced while background noise is effectively suppressed to ensure you’re heard in exceptional clarity even if you’re in a noisy environment.
  • Ergonomic 3D Comfort: Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones have a lightweight silicone neckband with a titanium alloy steel core to ensure a snug fit on your shoulders and superior shape retention.
  • IPX7 Waterproof: A waterproof casing protects Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones against rain, water, and more.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Life U2 is available to order now from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Have you been waiting on Soundcore to release neckband earphones with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

$60 seems about right to me? Maybe $50.

I wonder if it will have the same drivers as the LA2… I hope so

1 Like

I’ll hold you to it. Let’s see if you can develop a good track record of predicting Soundcore’s prices.

1 Like

This looks really nice, and exactly the sort of headset I would enjoy using.

@TechMan I hope your predictions are right - I have seen most of these closer to $99, so that would be on the low end. USB-C and resting comfortably on your neck without pulling on your ears.

1 Like

I like neckband earbuds! They routinely outperform TWS in both sound quality, connection, and battery performance. I’m excited to see how they stack up against competition from OnePlus and Aukey.

1 Like

I enjoyed the Life NC that anker/soundcore has. They have ambient and transparency mode. So those are 99. I think these may be about 60 as well as what @TechMan

1 Like

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Life U2 is now available to order from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

Ooh, I’m really liking the pricing and design of them.

I might pick them up eventually for testing.

3 Likes

I think my wife would like these. But the P2s I got her for mother’s day were a huge hit, so maybe will wait until one of those breaks / gets lost / needs to be replaced for some other reason.

1 Like

I just got these In tonight, and have been using them for the past few hours.

I am very highly impressed so far. Some of the best sound I’ve heard out of soundcore earbuds (up there with the L2P).

I’ll have to do more testing before I can give more details.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for your review!!!

1 Like