Initially announced last August, Soundcore has finally launched its first neckband earphones with USB-C… Take a look at Life U2!
Features & details
- 24-Hour Playtime: A single charge delivers days of listening. And when you’re in a rush, recharge Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones via USB-C for 5 minutes and enjoy 2 hours of playtime.
- High-Quality Sound: 10 mm drivers (20% larger than ordinary earphones) have a bio-cellulose diaphragm to produce high-detail treble with superior clarity. Switch on BassUp mode for up to 70% more bass.
- Clear Calls with cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction Technology: Your voice is picked up and enhanced while background noise is effectively suppressed to ensure you’re heard in exceptional clarity even if you’re in a noisy environment.
- Ergonomic 3D Comfort: Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones have a lightweight silicone neckband with a titanium alloy steel core to ensure a snug fit on your shoulders and superior shape retention.
- IPX7 Waterproof: A waterproof casing protects Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones against rain, water, and more.
Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Life U2 is available to order now from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.
Have you been waiting on Soundcore to release neckband earphones with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!