[New Release] Life U2 Is Now Available!

Initially announced last August, Soundcore has finally launched its first neckband earphones with USB-C… Take a look at Life U2!

Features & details

• 24-Hour Playtime: A single charge delivers days of listening. And when you’re in a rush, recharge Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones via USB-C for 5 minutes and enjoy 2 hours of playtime.
  • High-Quality Sound: 10 mm drivers (20% larger than ordinary earphones) have a bio-cellulose diaphragm to produce high-detail treble with superior clarity. Switch on BassUp mode for up to 70% more bass.
  • Clear Calls with cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction Technology: Your voice is picked up and enhanced while background noise is effectively suppressed to ensure you’re heard in exceptional clarity even if you’re in a noisy environment.
  • Ergonomic 3D Comfort: Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones have a lightweight silicone neckband with a titanium alloy steel core to ensure a snug fit on your shoulders and superior shape retention.
  • IPX7 Waterproof: A waterproof casing protects Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones against rain, water, and more.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Life U2 is available to order now from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Have you been waiting on Soundcore to release neckband earphones with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

$60 seems about right to me? Maybe $50.

I wonder if it will have the same drivers as the LA2… I hope so

1 Like

I’ll hold you to it. Let’s see if you can develop a good track record of predicting Soundcore’s prices.

1 Like

This looks really nice, and exactly the sort of headset I would enjoy using.

@TechMan I hope your predictions are right - I have seen most of these closer to $99, so that would be on the low end. USB-C and resting comfortably on your neck without pulling on your ears.

1 Like

I like neckband earbuds! They routinely outperform TWS in both sound quality, connection, and battery performance. I’m excited to see how they stack up against competition from OnePlus and Aukey.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the Life NC that anker/soundcore has. They have ambient and transparency mode. So those are 99. I think these may be about 60 as well as what @TechMan

1 Like

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Life U2 is now available to order from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

Ooh, I’m really liking the pricing and design of them.

I might pick them up eventually for testing.

3 Likes

I think my wife would like these. But the P2s I got her for mother’s day were a huge hit, so maybe will wait until one of those breaks / gets lost / needs to be replaced for some other reason.

1 Like

I just got these In tonight, and have been using them for the past few hours.

I am very highly impressed so far. Some of the best sound I’ve heard out of soundcore earbuds (up there with the L2P).

I’ll have to do more testing before I can give more details.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for your review!!!

2 Likes

Hi.
Pls confirm if this has a multipoint function.
Kindly recommend a tws with a multipoint. It seems manufacturers are not focusing on that. Only Jabra seems to be up to date. Love my Jabra Elite 75t.
Thanks for your reviews on YouTube.
Keep it coming.

The Life U2 do have multipoint connection :+1:.

3 Likes

How are you enjoying them so far?

1 Like

They have excellent sound! I really wish they had transparency mode though…

1 Like

Glad they sound good and yeah a transparency mode would be nice to have and would make walking around with them on busy streets a lot safer

1 Like

I wanna wait until your review comes out but I really want to know how the mic is

1 Like

I’ll try to get an answer for your question tomorrow :+1:. I don’t really make many phone calls anymore, so I haven’t actually tested it out.

3 Likes

For the price, that is a great recommendation! I like the longer playtime on these compared to most of the TWS headphones that are in ear.