[New Release] Rave Neo

@Shenoy mentioned that speaker using that party cast feature could be connected in that party cast mode. But he should confirm.

2 Likes

@Brandon23nguyen Trance or Rave Mini both Do Not Have PartyCast feature. So Rave Neo cannot connect via PartyCast to Trance.

For PartyCast, the speakers need to be compatible versions… For now it is only Rave Neo and Flare 2 which can connect in PartyCast.

Soundcore Trance can ONLY Stereo connect to another Soundcore Trance speaker.

@Chiquinho

You should make list!
Meanwhile the number of models and their denomination becomes confusing! :grinning:

Simple said:
Those with stereo mode can be paired only with the same model,
while those with that party cast can be paired with all models who got that feature.

1 Like

Listed the difference here

Soundcore plans to add an option for Stereo Pairing (with same kind/model) on PartyCast Enabled speakers… Though this is subject to change and will enable PartyCast Speakers to Stereo Pair.

PartyCast enabled Speakers:

• Flare 2
  • Rave Neo
  • Rave PartyCast (looks similar to Rave Mini with newer DSP)

New Release (expected):

• Rave Mega (may be/ may not be)
2 Likes

I’m kind of sad about my Trance now…and it isn’t even that old…it seems so dated compared to these new rave neo/flare 2(new gen speakers). Anyone want to buy my Trance so I can get this lol

-usbc charging
-party cast
-equalizer settings in soundcore app are WAY better than rave mini/trance

1 Like

Hello, I have a ION Tailgater iPA77. This Neon worth the update? In terms of sound quality, etc… The
Anker Rave Mini Speaker is now on sale in Walmart.com for 100 bucks. Any recommendation! Thanks!

The Rave Mini seems to be on sale a lot at Walmart.com. I do not know have enough info to tell you one way or the other but there should be several reviews on the mini that may help you on your research. I will state that in the storre Walmart has had some changing up of some stock and had at one point put some of the Soundcore Party speakers on sale. I know I missed out on a Rave or Trance that was going for 120 there recently. So I would say check in store first and either your store may start to redo their stock or you may get lucky and find one on sale.

1 Like

Ok thanks for your help

1 Like

Bought it today! This thing is a little monster! Perfect size and weight. Still weight a couple of pounds. Normally this is good.

1 Like

So this speaker comes with a usba to USBC cable and specs say it’s 5V=2A… Could the speaker also be charged with a USBC to USBC cable as long as the charger supports 5V?

1 Like

You got it!

Ok cool but doesnt look like theres quickcharge capabilities right since it’s max 10 watts? So there wouldnt be a difference in charging times using a USBC to USBC wire vs the usba to USBC wire included. When traveling would like to just minimize the amount for wires I can bring as well as charge them quickly!

1 Like

Nope, no difference in charging speed. I totally understand wanting to carry the fewest number of cables possible!

1 Like

USB-C cable solves carrying a DC charger only for the Speaker… Like Rave Mini or Trance, and use other chargers from Anker… Save some space. I love my Rave Mini but hate the Proprietory DC charging cable

Rave Mini’s Close Twin with Enhanced features is coming out soon with PartyCast and USB-C (think so)… Rave PartyCast

1 Like

Where is this noted?

Not noted… But a weighted assumption, since this is an upgraded speaker.

1 Like

I agree. I have the trance and the proprietary charger is blah. USBC is the future and present. I too, assume any new speaker coming out from soundcore to be USBC so that new rave mini party cast would be enticing…but would like to know what else is different besides USBC and partycast and updated features with EQ in the app. It needs more updates than that! Hopefully it also charges faster than 10W…

Better sound too!

1 Like

Ya def needs more power. It really makes no sense to release the same specs as the rave mini/trance. If they do, I’d like a word with the soundcore team and just give them two cents…lol. take advantage of two tweeters instead of having one there just for looks!?

1 Like

Please release the Rave Neo in Germany / Europe.

1 Like