New Release | Soundcore Life 2 Neo

The Soundcore Life 2 Neo are now available to purchase on Walmart.com for a price of $49.99!

Announced back in august, this is soundcore’s latest set of over ear headphones!

Specifications

• Hi-Res Audio Certification
  • BassUp Technology
  • 60-Hour Playtime
  • USB-C Charging
  • Extra Comfortable Design
  • Foldable Design
  • AUX Input
  • Hands-Free Calls
  • Bluetooth 5
  • 40mm Titanium Coated Drivers

Let me know what you think of Soundcore’s latest set of over ear headphones, and if you plan to pick them up!

Note: The main difference between these, and the Soundcore Life Q10 is that the Life 2 Neo have titanium coated drivers.

6 Likes

Ooh, now what the heck does that do?

And what about Journey that was announced last January?

3 Likes

Oh boy! These look pretty cool!

3 Likes

Looks pretty good. I like the roundness at the soundcore logo.

1 Like

Titanium coated drivers are not only stronger than standard they are as light as possible. This means that the diaphragm is stiff and strong enough to resonate clear, high-fidelity sound throughout the audio spectrum, but also light and precise enough to ensure ultra-fast response times and accurate sound reproduction.

5 Likes

So this should have better sound quality than Life Q10?

@Loz, can you please confirm?

2 Likes

I never liked the sound from the Q10, so I am definitely interested to see how these sound

2 Likes

First time I’ve seen this! @dorothy.li @poppo.wang do you have info you can share with The Collective?

3 Likes

Further demonstrating Soundcore’s communication flaws…

3 Likes

To clarify, we have different brand managers dealing with different products or different areas of the business, so it’s normal for there to be a new product and be completely unfamiliar with it.

6 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

Might to seek these out

1 Like

Nice looking headset :eye: :eye:

1 Like

Also to clarify, these were announced in August- so it’s not exactly a new product.

Nice to see this new release … also we have 2 insiders now :smiley:

Nah, I don’t have any inside Information. I just saw these at Walmart and realised they have released.

Josh alway has information pre-release.

You have the Q10s? I thought it was the Q20s that you didn’t like.

Argh, so many products I don’t know what I do and don’t have. I forget which one I don’t like so I dunno whatever

Yeah it was the Q20 lol.

The Q10 are miles better (and only $40)

1 Like

I feel like it might be a mistake to have a Life series Neo and a Liberty series Neo. Especially once we get the Liberty 2 Neo, which if historical naming is anything to go by are somewhere on the near horizon.

Hopefully the Life Q20s will get an update to USB-C soon as well - I’m a little surprised to see something this close to the Life Q10s released before that. Noise cancelling is a natural fit for over ear headphones in my mind.

They would be named the “Liberty Neo 2” actually. Also I believe that those are being replaced by the Spirit Dot 2 and Life Dot 2

Your point still remains valid. The soundcore naming scheme is a mess.

The Q20s need USB-C, better build quality and better audio quality (especially with ANC on). The Q20s are a significant step down from the Q10.

The Life 2 Neos should even be a step up from the Q10s in terms of audio quality (probably a more balanced sound instead of a bass heavy sound In the Q10s, along with more detail and soundstage).

1 Like