[New Release] Spirit 2 | Soundcore’s First Earbuds with USB-C Are Now Available!

I figured you had read that before you asked the first time!

1 Like

Looks great and the pricing isn’t bad at all!

1 Like

Hooray for USB-C!

1 Like

Idk… price seems a little high in my opinion.

I feel like $45-$50 would be a good price. It’ll probably drop to that eventually…

1 Like

Yeah, I also think that would be a fair price range.

Finally! Multipoint.

1 Like

UPDATE

The price has been reduced from $61.00 to $58.76.

1 Like

The high price is probably partially affected by usb-c. The wiring and circuitry to accomadate is over twice as much. Its good tech but still higher priced.

1 Like

There are green details on Spirit 2’s earbuds!

1 Like

I would really like to see a heart rate monitor to connect to my fitness apps, I may be a minority though. The original Samsung Iconx had them but then were removed on the 2nd gen. I think the biggest factor was to get more battery life but it was a feature I really wanted!

1 Like

among all soundcore products life nc has the best multipoint connection implemented

1 Like

Reduced to $49.99 on Amazon.

2 Likes

Usb-c. Yes!

1 Like

Sound like a good alternative to the Spirit X.

1 Like

So no Spirit Pro 2, but no aptX on the Spirit 2?

1 Like

Aptx yes, but not aptx HD. According to the manager all of the releases support aptx

1 Like

I thought it was weird that they support aptX, yet they advertised it has “HD codecs”.

1 Like

Uhh, something really really weird just happened.

I was looking through this post again, and there was a little edit button up top. I thought it was the edit history so I clicked it. It actually let me edit the title of this thread… I wanted to see if it worked, so I clicked save. To my surprise it actually let me edit the title. I copied the URL and went into incognito and pasted it, and the title was changed there…

Anyone know what’s up with that? @ndalby @Tank @TechnicallyWell

Btw I added the “(out of stock)” part I will get rid of it. If you go into the edit history it tells you that I edited the post…

1 Like

I would think it’s to do with trust levels not being restricted, the higher we go in levels the more permissions you can get to do stuff on the forum if it hasn’t been tied down at the backend.

@Loz perhaps you can confirm and/or you might want to have a word with your tech guys to nip it in the bud before news of it goes widespread…

3 Likes