[New Release] Trance

Soundcore has just released a new party speaker… Take a look at Trance!

Features & details

• Mesmerizing 80W Sound: Thumping beats and rousing melodies are delivered by a front-facing 5.25-inch woofer and 2-inch tweeter. A custom passive radiator that fills the entire back panel of the party speaker fuels low frequencies.
  • Party Speaker with Room-Shaking Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology uses a custom algorithm to conduct real-time analysis and instant bass intensification. Even outdoors, you feel the bass surge through your body.
  • Fully Waterproof: Drop Trance party speaker in the deep end or float in the pool—its completely waterproof, IPX7-rated casing keeps the internal components defended at all times.
  • Beat-Driven Light Show: When the beats drop, our custom Party Light algorithm and independent DSP sync the LEDs to the beat. Choose from 5 light modes on the Soundcore app and watch them pulse, flow, and chase each other in harmony with the rhythm.
  • Soundcore App: Choose from 3 party games to get the crowd hyped up. Swipe the screen on LightDJ to remix the LEDs or add sound effects by tapping. Indoor mode balances the sound, while Outdoor mode magnifies the bass for harder-hitting music.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Trance is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $149.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s new party speaker? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

1 Like

“Indoor mode balances the sound, while Outdoor mode magnifies the bass for harder-hitting music.”

If this feature makes sense?
I doubt.

2 Likes

Seems very similar to the other party speakers… don’t see a need for it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Indoor mode for classic music outdoor for rock and hip hop.

1 Like

And what will I do when I would like to listen “rock” indoor and “classic” outdoor?:joy:
Those features make no sense at all.

1 Like

When it’s rock, the bass and the treble are important, while in classical music it should be more even.

1 Like

If you use a well tuned eq you would find a perfect adjustment, without such knobs.

2 Likes

Now I’m tondeaf, so what would I know :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Nice but don’t need it.

1 Like

Up on the testing page for US members

1 Like

With a playlist of hours, of trance music, be good to get my hands on this.

See what it’s like to play full EDM trance

1 Like

After trying the infini and finding the three preset eq modes all not quite right, I am on board with giving full control to the end user.

Same is when using an eq from IOS as far I have heard.
Are there really those simple eq adjustments when using Apple?
I can not believe!

1 Like

Indeed. Apple EQ are trash.

I want to get a dedicated music player that supports high end audio files and AptX/aptX HD. It will be the ultimate listening experience.

1 Like

Is there really no available at apples app store?
Even under LINUX you can get some really good players, and those are FREE! :wink:

2 Likes