[New Release] Upgraded Spirit X

Soundcore has just released an upgraded version of Spirit X… take a look!

Features & details

• Soundcore is Anker’s audio brand, Our signature sound is loved by 10 million+ people around the world. Spirit x [upgraded version] is part of our spirit Series of wireless earphones for sports and exercise.
  • Sweat guard technology: Spirit x [upgraded version] implements a submarine-inspired structure and impermeable hydro-seal to defend the internal components against destructive liquids. It’s so strong that your headphones will last up to ×100 longer and prevents even sweat vapor from damaging your wireless earphones.
  • Highest level of protection: Spirit x [upgraded version] wireless earphones also boast ip68-rated dust and waterproof protection so they’ll stand up to the dustiest of hikes, running in the rain, and complete submersion in water.
  • Thumping bass: powered by oversized dynamic drivers that are 40% larger Than standard ones. Their composite Bio-cellulose diaphragm produces highly-detailed treble, and is surrounded by an ultra-elastic material that increases bass output. Spirit x [upgraded version] wireless earphones are also equipped with our exclusive BASSUP technology which uses a custom algorithm to conduct real-time analysis and instant bass intensification.
  • Up to 18 hours of playtime: Spirit x [upgraded version] wireless earphones use the latest low-power consumption chipset and a high-capacity battery to fuel up to 18-hours of playtime. When you’re in a rush and need power fast, charge for just 10 minutes and get up to 3 hours of playtime.
  • Tailored, customized fit: Flex-Form ear hooks can be adjusted to fit around your ears perfectly to ensure your earphones don’t move, even during extreme workouts.

The key differences seem to be IP68 water resistance (versus IPX7) and 18 hours of battery life (versus 12).

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Spirit X is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $46.16, and should begin shipping within one to three months.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s upgraded Spirit X? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

Wonder if the sound will be better than the spirit X original. I was kinda disappointed in them…

1 Like

Not enough of a change for me to jump and get them. I would rather wait for the true wireless system that had been announced

2 Likes

Really? I thought the original sounded great!

Idk, maybe it’s just my set :man_shrugging:.

I bought them on the “certified used” page, so they should have been tested before I got them…

1 Like

Like my spirit x’s a ton, but the uphraded version doesnt do much for me. Need to be a huge boost to upgrade (i.e. spirit x2).

2 Likes

Decent incremental updates.

As an aside, I wish the true wireless successor wasn’t called Spirix X2… while they’re both sport earphones, it can be confusing to the layperson, as the two products are in very different classes. I think “Liberty Spirit” might have been much more apt.

1 Like

It’s even more confusing because Spirit X2 was originally supposed to be Spirit X (not true wireless) with Amazon Alexa built-in.

1 Like

Interesting… I didn’t know that. But that product would have been more deserving of the Sprit X2 name.

1 Like

That is something I will certainly consider getting, the original spirit x are almost perfect for me. These seem to get a little closer to that goal. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Still happily rocking my first gen pair so no need to make a jump on the upgrade but should I wreck another pair the battery life boost on the upgraded versions will be a nice bonus :slightly_smiling_face:

Good find @Insider!

1 Like

I really want to try these against the Spirits I am getting in the mail from the survey the other day. I haven’t really ever used many behind the neck style like this, so it will be interesting to use running or doing yard work.

1 Like

As others mentioned, not enough changes for me to upgrade. If I need to replace mine for any reason, I will buy the upgraded version.

1 Like