New Soundcore Space Q45 Headphones

Another new Soundcore product in the Space Q45. Personally I wonder how these will stack up against the Q35, Q30, Q20 that I have as well as my Sony headphones. Some of the videos cover both the Q45 and the A40 earbuds that were released. Feel free to share your thoughts and any other articles or videos below. I will do my best to keep this thread up to date as I find more.

1 Like

Merging duplicates

1 Like

Looks interesting. Thanks for sharing.

PS @Duane_Lester when you look at the time stamps it looks like @VertigoXX posted his thread 1-2 minutes before KT. Not that it really matters one way or the other, it’s just somethin I noticed.

1 Like

Does anyone know if these have a tighter fit than the Q35s cause I have those and the are not very tight. That’s honestly my biggest complaint about those and I hope soundcore has fixed that.

Mine was stuck hanging to post so maybe this why he saw mine as first, or maybe cause my post was larger??? Who knows, doesnt really matter anyway, regardless looks like they have cool headphones launching. Hope all is wall by you!

I agree. I was just replying to Duane’s reply on why he chose to close Vert’s thread. No big deal to me either way.

PS He mentioned time.

1 Like

ah I didn’t see that he had edited. Makes sense maybe he sees the time that I started the my thread or other information we don’t see cause we aren’t the powerful moderator that he is :rofl:.

Best reviews so far on the 45 is from DHRME and DIGITAL SLANG!!! ORDERED!!!

1 Like

There is increased clamping force on the Q45 over the Q35. Not a huge difference but noticeable for me so I’ll be including that info in my upcoming review.

2 Likes

Those guys crushed it for sure!

1 Like

@EL_JEFE_REVIEWS the Earcups seem thicker than the ones on the Q35. Is that the case? Also, are they bigger (LxW)?

Thanks for chiming in. I look forward to your review! :+1:

I see what you are saying… I figure I probably clicked on her q40 that was right next to q45 instead of the q45 one with the mouse… Other getting on for a few seconds as I was spot checking as I was in a work meeting and just had seen a notification on my phone…

2 Likes

most here will either not want them or have the Q30/Q35 and will want to know difference, notably how much better, if any, is the ANC.

So comparisons with ANC reviewed is what would be most useful.

I have Q30, I like them but their two biggest weaknesses are build quality and ANC. Build is a wait and see, but ANC can be judged now.

I’m out biking now with my Frames, I’ll check the Q45 Vs … videos later.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s worth the upgrade from the Q35. No pouch in case, wear detection and a few more.

1 Like

The pads are indeed thicker. But overall dimensions are still the same.

2 Likes

I edited my thread so probably final version was confirmed later.

2 Likes

What about sound quality? The same? i really do like the transparency touch feature on the Q35 and they removed it on the 45

I know without doubt who did and will hold as best review of the 40s tho… you’re the man Jefe!!!

3 Likes

Another text review

2 Likes