New Soundcore Space Q45 Headphones

Everything sounds like it will be grand. I think the fit will be good although they do look bulky which I dont like. I was hoping for a lighter weight and these do not look lighter but rather heavier ugggh . The new headband seems like it will have some weight to it over the q35. I am honestly not sure if I will give these a try because I would hate to spend the money on them to have to return them due to the weight on my head. Seriously I hate the weight of even having a hat on my head .
Now I wonder if they will have this is a colour i enjoy other than black. I know most men and some women think Black is a great colour but for me its only default if they do not have a soft grey colour. Although black is my favorite colour for clothing I always add touches of soft colours to all I accessorize with Even more of a concern while I am typing this is why does spell check tell me i am typing colour wrong. Yes I am in America but colour is the correct spelling imho lol

Nice batch of reviews. Watched some, still got more to watch.

Odd, I hate the touch on Q30 and disabled. Button is best. Fewer accident touches, better for sleeping.

One way to please everyone is have touch support and app settings can disable.

1 Like

As more Q35 owners get Q45, a consistent set of owners comparison comments are showing up. Q45 is good but if you have Q35 then donā€™t upgrade. Q45 worse in a few areas.

i am holding off for a bit as i am so happy with my q30 and 35 that i am not sure if its worth it to upgrade yet yet i do wnt to try so i am sure i will be purchasing them sooner or later

Professor when I got the q35s I sent em back cuz I didnā€™t feel they were much of an upgrade to the 30s. And Iā€™d gotten em on sale for like 100 bucks but even them it did not warrant me keeping em. So with that bein said I didnā€™t have those to see how updates might have improved them. I do believe so.e of the soundcore updates have greatly i.proved their products . The early update on the L3P for better transparency mode gave those a total 180 for better performance in that area. It was night and day better. So maybe updates have improved the 35s to make it also not warrant upgrade to 45s. But my memory is pretty good and again I canā€™t recommend the 45s enough . Just the improved anc and transparency in my opinion would in fact warrant the upgrade but especially if you have phone that has ldac and listen to files or platforms that play at the higher rates . Just my 2 cents man