New to Soundcore and need advise

So I have purchased the Q30’s and love them, sent back the Sennheiser’s that were twice the price. I wanted something that I cloud nap with in the bed and liked the look of the way the life dot 2 had. I figured I’d really like the fit and I do, no issues with the pillow even when laying on my side, my issue is, they don’t work with the App, do I have to step up to the NC to get all the sound options like nature, wind, birds, rain, because on the Q30’s that’s amazing. And after looking at the website I don’t see that the life dot 2 NC is still offered, on Amazon it is, and with the 30 day guarantee sending the dot 2 back for an upgrade is okay right? I don’t know the difference between all the models, I want to stay at the next level which is $79.99 unless going a step further is linear, and would be more than twice the improvement. I think I’ll keep the Dot 2 actually and just get another set, give these to Mom, she wears hearing aides for lose of hearing in the higher pitches.

2 Likes

Wait - look for a promotion on Liberty 2 Pro, for 90 $ (90 euro) it’s easy to find (amazon, soundcore). These are really great headphones with great sound - read the reviews. I have them for 3 months, I have no problems with them and I am super happy: :+1:

2 Likes

I second @sodojka recommendation. The liberty 2 pros have really good sound.

If nc is something you’d like, the life A2 NC have similar profile as the liberty 2 pros. And maybe be lessor cost.

I cannot speak to sound quality of the A2s though.

2 Likes

If you like the Dot 2s and your issue is not having the ambient sounds, then there are a number of free apps that provide this kind of thing.
For example: Widex Zen, GN Resound Relief (Free option) or Starkey Relax.

These are ones I use and come from hearing aid makers.

1 Like

Thank you all, it’s not just the ambient sounds, I want better sound too. I don’t think I need noise cancellation as I don’t hear anything but my music currently, I love the compact fit most of all. What’s the main difference between the liberty series and life series?

1 Like