New Year New Me | Photo Of The Week

About the same here… my mother in law gives us some money for Christmas. I think they had the series 3 pretty low at Black Friday but I was on vacation but about 200 for one that is 2 series back, I feel is still pretty steep. I may have went for the Black Friday deal though.

I have had a smartwatch for 6 years. The most useful functions for me I’m not sure if any use to others. I use it to filter notifications when at stop lights (wrist up to align with red light), to find my phone, as a winter flashlight, to pay for things. Now in winter when my wrist is often under two sleeves and a glove it’s not as much use.

1 Like

My new me for the new year, I started stretching and exercising every morning. I want to become a better version of myself for hopefully a healthier and happier new year :raised_hands:. Of course music is a huge motivation for me so I listen on my flare mini :grin: and can’t forget to hydrate! (The soundcore water bottle holds sooo much more water than I expected it’s great for my morning):blush:

4 Likes

Nice one. I will think to post mine

I would say Series 3 is not worth the $200 now. I bought mine in Summer of 2019 for $200 (42 mm) and it’s fine. If you have a phone on iOS 13 or 14, you would have a watch running on one of the newer WatchOS which will require better hardware than on Series 3. I’m on iOS 12 on iPhone 7 and WatchOS 5.something on my Series 3. Wait until Summer discounts on newer watch or get Series 4/5 on discount from somewhere else.

Hope you can stick with it.

1 Like

Yea series 3 wouldn’t be worth that price since it is 3 generation behind already, just apple products seem to get priced high which doesn’t really help.

1 Like

Definitely trying!

Out on my route… somethin bout walkin about 8 miles per day in snow or blizzards with my liberty 2 pros under my hat or facemask that just makes everything so much better!!! These earbuds are the best on the market and I’ve worn them 5 to 6 days a week for at least 6 to sometimes 11 hrs a day and they have worked flawlessly!!!

3 Likes

NEW YEAR SAME SOUNDCORE

I hope 2021 is a great year for everyone and for soundcore! Cant wait to see what this one brings all of us!

2 Likes

Needful Things (sorry Mr King :grin:)

2 Likes

Well looks like my earbuds aren’t getting delivered in time for this week’s photo

Are or aren’t??

1 Like

Dang typos. Thanks :sweat_smile:

You had me excited :joy: typos they ruin everything :joy::joy:

1 Like

Here’s my entry. Closing the exercise ring daily and hoping to continue as classes start next week :muscle:

2 Likes

Need to get a working on a pic

I basically switch off depending on moods. It is winter time and spirit dot 2 work better when I go outside and want to wear a wool cap.

1 Like