New Year’s Resolution #3: Break Audio Expectations with Award-Winning Artists

Happy New Year! In 2021, we will continue to build on our commitment to innovate and break expectations for audio quality.

Resolution Number 3: Break Audio Expectations with Award-Winning Artists

Following on from our collaboration with 10 Grammy Award-Winning Audio Producers, this year we’ve partnered with 10 Grammy Award-Winning Artists!

The artists we’re working with come from diverse musical backgrounds, stretching across multiple genres, and their award-winning songs are loved by fans around the world. By combining their passion for music and live performances with the technical expertise of the Audio Producers, we’ve been able to push our innovation further than ever before.

Since we started teasing the #AudioEscape in early December, we’ve been dropping hints and sharing snippets of what’s to come. Now that all of our 2021 New Year’s Resolutions have been shared, it’s time for the final countdown to begin. Over the next 10 days we’ll be revealing one Grammy-Winning Artist per day and then on January 12th, our new earbuds will finally be unveiled!

Here’s a few sneaky hints about the artists we’re partnering with:

HINT 1: Among the 10 artists, there are 2 bands.

HINT 2: Between them they’ve won 17 Grammys and have been nominated for 40 in total.

HINT 3: Recently, we dropped some hints about the identity of one of the artists!

Any guesses as to the identities of the artists? Let’s chat in the comments.

5 Likes

Will be a funny thing for the young ones here.

Happy new year, Hanna

1 Like

Happy New Year everybody

1 Like

Let me guess…
Aaron Lewis?
Red Velvet?

1 Like

Happy new year! Glad to be out of 2020!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there were silhouettes of artists in the #AudioEscape room :upside_down_face:

I don’t know all the names of bands and artists since I’m unfamiliar with them but Soundcore website’s #AudioEscape page has some more info about all this

Not too sure if the website is messing up or not since none of the others have any info like that first one

o-town and new kids on the block , or john Mayer my guesses

Happy new year all, no chance I will be able to help with these guesses. I don’t know who won any awards to even get started.

Ooo interesting I’m so excited for what 2021 brings

Based on some info, Ne Yo is one, From the silhouettes, I think John Meyers is another. I may need to check whom the Grammy winner producers worked with as a potential to see who they worked with…As they could help in getting the artist to join up. :wink:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the Ne-Yo collab

Happy New Year all! Can call the Soundcore resolutions the ultimate collaborations of 2021. I won’t make a fool of myself guessing the artist, but will patiently wait to hear :star_struck:

Can’t wait!