#NewMusicFriday | VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SONG NOW!

Hi everyone,

Let’s try something new this week! Since it’s a Friday and we all love listening to music (using our Soundcore earphones and speakers of course), I thought it would be fun to create a weekly series where we share our favorite music. As a bonus, you guys will have a chance of winning giveaway tickets!

How It Works:

• Share your favorite song of the week in the comments below.
  • Every Monday we’ll collect your comments, create a poll in this thread, and then you can get voting! (We’ll also link to it in the Core Update, so you don’t miss out.)
  • We’ll announce the winners in these weekly New Music Friday posts. The people who suggested the Top 3 songs will get 15, 10, and 5 giveaway tickets each.

So, let’s get sharing our favorite new songs, classics that are still on repeat, or underrated gems that need more appreciation!

:musical_note: :notes:

Update | Vote for your favorite song :point_down:

• Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straits
  • Refrigerator Door - Luke Combs
  • Happy Now - Zedd, Elley Duhé
  • Start Over - Flame ft. NF
  • Family - The Chainsmokers & Kygo
  • Video Killed The Radio Star - Buggles
  • Isaac Albeiz - Asturias
  • Fado Laranjeira - Marta Pereira de Costa & Camané
  • Vossy Bop - Stormzy
  • Rain - Aitch x AJ Tracey
  • Clean Up - Chunkz X Yung Filly
  • Rascal - RMP
  • P2 - Lil Uzi Vert
  • Eurielle - Arcadia
  • Con Altura - ROSALĺA, J Balvin
  • Dance Monkey - Tones and I
  • Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
  • Ana Vidovic + Other Musicians
  • Boogie Woogie Stomp Live - Ladyva

0 voters

6 Likes

“Genau, Freitag der 13.” :smile:

That’s what I call a real “life band”

Mark Knopfler is a magician on the guitar.

Not a “new” song, but really more than a “great” song.
Perfect show!

2 Likes

Here’s my pick (and it was just released today, so it’s very new!)

3 Likes

May be those “old” songs I publish are “new” songs for you young folk! :joy:

1 Like

Exactly! That’s why I didn’t limit it to just songs that were released this week :slightly_smiling_face: This way we’ll have a much more diverse mix of music :notes:

3 Likes

My pick for this weeks

3 Likes

These are the two I’ve been listening to.

2 Likes

Sound like fun! Good like everyone!

1 Like

Good luck to you all this week.

Sadly to say I have not listened to much music except for a few hours on the radio. I have been in meetings at work, binging a Netflix show and having my allergies sapping my energy.

2 Likes

Be careful by sapping physical energy.
Could be needed in the near future.

2 Likes

The only reason I am binging Netflix is due to seasonal insomnia. So I am losing sleep on one end and energy sapped on the other side. I believe my body is about to readjust to the change (usually takes a week to adjust) and I will try to get more sleep here soon.

3 Likes

This is my recent favorite, dedicated to Soundcore and Anker Community, Crew and members!!

1 Like

Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star

Not even my favorite, but it’s catchy, witty and fun (and popped into my head just now)

1 Like

This one is for the real impression though - hear it once in a while on the Classical radio station. It’s simply intoxicating and gripping - gets me every time.
Isaac Albeniz - Asturias

2 Likes

If you like such guitar music,
here is a Portuguese fado:

Marta is a beauty, is’nt she!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

all these 3 are bangers you have to listen to them!

1 Like

Before you question it based upon the thumbnail, give it a go. It will definitely surprise you as looks are not always what the seem to be.

3 Likes