No Anker On Board official post?

Some of us are doing a good customer service here.
And this mostly for free. :laughing:
If this can be done on “unsocial media” as well, its perfect.
No more “job” here! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was looking at it from the point of Anker/Soundcore paying to keep it open?

I do agree that we are doing our best to help out, but I also think there should be some people here at least once in awhile for Soundcore.

What would happen if we, the few here, will stop our participation?
I am sure nobody of the officials would care about that.

It really seems the company is focusing on social media and such a place like this is
not needed any more.

(Absolutely the same happened to ANKER’s forum)

The funny thing is I think Social Media is more for “The short attention span theatre” crowd. You can get more in depth information at a forum like this.

Maybe that’s more of a commentary on people nowadays.

3 Likes

Short term suits marketing, make a quick decision.

Short term doesn’t solve complex product support problems, especially when most people use products more at weekends and your support doesn’t work weekends.

Someone who’s first Anker product has an issue, you can lose a customer for years from a bad first impression.

1 Like

Because other themes like music etc don’t show any interests anymore
and you do the support quite alone here,
it seems the other non tech regulars are not useful anymore.
:laughing:

And not to forget:
Some of the “publishing” regulars seem to have left the forum.
May be the reason is, there are no more donations,.
But don’t know. :wink:

2 Likes

Personally I am very sad that admins and Soundcore , Anker etc does not think the forum is worth their time. Many people here are loyal to the brand, help with troubleshooting for their customers. And we were not even worth an announcement post. . I would leave this post up so maybe one day when someone shows up they can see how much it bothers regular loyal customers feel. The free marketing photos we took, the music we put on Spotify by votes, all the free help from users like professor, Duane, Steve and chiquino who help with almost instant tech support and to think we were not worthy of a damn announcement is just plain rude. That being said I feel better I needed to vent

3 Likes

Hey guys!

Just been reading through some of the comments/suggestions/feedback.

(1) I think I mentioned before that we are long overdue a refresh across both communities, and this is something that has been in the pipeline for quite a while now, and while I can’t really give a definitive timeline, it will be something happening sooner than later.

(2) I mentioned before about resources being low at the minute which makes it difficult to plan and execute continued weekly playlists/articles/giveaways - the kind of fun content we had running, but there are actually plans this week for a few threads about the new products, and part of the reason I was in NYC was to create the vlog content and a rundown for the community :wink:

In terms of the lack of product announcements, there have been posts across the brand’s social media channels along with email announcements, so please continue to follow the soundcore accounts to stay up to date. I will also check in on here and give some more heads up on events, as I can understand not everyone uses the social platforms :+1:

Here are some behind-the-scenes photos…and as always thanks for the continued support :+1:

2 Likes

Hey Sean,

FWIW I do follow SoundCore on Twitter and Anker on YouTube.

Twitter: I didn’t see anything regarding the event in my feed, though I may have just missed it. There wasn’t any announcement on there regarding the Liberty 4 until yesterday.
YouTube: I got the notification that the Anker on Board event was going to premiere, maybe an hour or two before? There aren’t any other videos regarding any of the new products on there.

I’m not on Insta or FB much, so maybe that is where I was missing it. Looking forward to the refresh and vlog, thank you!

2 Likes

So I do.
But I dont care as long the forum stays alive here.
I write comments and help if I can.

I am not greedy for any of those free donations.
I never will reach the pole position without these “unsocial media”
The only thing I would like to get solved is how to use my points. :laughing:
What about a giveaway Sean?

Sean thanks for your post, and fully realise you’re stretched and the team is busy.

I actually helped by when I stumbled upon it posting it here.

However

This was partially true.

On Twitter this was everything before the Anker On Board event:

So nothing before during or after about the Anker On Board event. There is a Sept 16th post of the Space products, then nothing until October 2nd stating the Liberty 4. So the event was not mentioned on Twitter.

It was mentioned on Facebook

I don’t often use FB as it’s harder to suppress the ads which I can fully suppress on Twitter.

This community is pointed to often from Twitter, daily, to post suggestions.

Right now the most active place is Reddit. A Reddit user pointed to the FB post, I then posted it here. So it were not for Reddit this probably would not been posted here.

The only emails were to post the Anker On Board event to announce the Sleep A10 then the Liberty 4.

That’s the best facts I can present.

1 Like

I’m glad that Sean is acknowledging this, but there was no On Board event announcement. I had no idea it occurred.

1 Like

I think you have a point about the “regulars” the only reason why I have been inactive is that I have been really busy with University. But having a way easier schedule now has given me a lot of free time, which means I can be more active.

2 Likes

It was nice to see @sean.l and @SoundcoreAdam on the stream as well as several new products. Adam was rocking a sweet jacket. :wink:

Do appreciate the heads up by @The_Professor

I do not think there was a one product shown that I did not like overall. Eufy homebase 3 and some of the solar cams, the newest Nebula capsule, Ankermake, as well as the Liberty 4 and the Sleep buds as well. Overall it was a pretty good line up.

I do think I got something on FB but could not tell when it came as I have been reducing my FB times for the last year.

2 Likes

Really good point… I noticed.

I remember with the lp3 pro there was a great build up to it

These new ones was like where did these drop from… In fact it was a you tube review that got my attention. So I was a bit confused with the process.

Soundcore are you looking for a marketing team? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The marketing team is busy on Zwitter, Fakebook, Truetube and other unsocial media.
We are not of any importance here. :rofl:

2 Likes