No connectivity to left earbud on Liberty 2 Pro

I have been using my Liberty 2 Pros for about five weeks and all was good until today. Upon initial startup after removing the buds from the charging case the left earbud was unable to connect to my android (10) phone. I connected the right earbud instead, but when playing content there was only sound to the right earbud. Cycled power several times on the earbuds and phone, but the issues persists. I also tried to connect the buds to my Win10 laptop and experienced the same result: right earbud works but left does not connect to the device or the right earbud. Opened the Soundcore app on my phone and it only sees the right earbud even though both are powered on. The speaker in the left earbud still works because it will audibly report battery status (high) when cycling power. Is there any way to perform a hard reset on the earbuds or otherwise re-establish a Bluetooth connection?

LIBERTY 2 PRO RESET AND PAIRING METHOD

• Turn of Bluetooth on your phone
  • Delete the Bluetooth profile for the L2P
  • Put the buds back in the case- leave lid open
  • Hold the button on the back of the case until the LED on the buds turn red
  • close the lid for a few seconds
  • open the case
  • turn on Bluetooth on your device
  • wait for “liberty 2 pro” to show up, and click it
  • wait a few seconds
  • on the screen a pairing request should show up. Confirm it

Now both buds should be connected, and both stereo and mono mode should be working perfectly

2 Likes

Thanks for the rapid response. It worked! All is well, again. Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Glad to help out! Enjoy your earbuds!

Thanks! Worked for me too.

1 Like

Hello, I am new user, just bought Liberty Pro 2. When I connect with my phone, OnePlus 7 Pro. After the connection succeed, I got 2 list connection for Liberty 2 Pro. One, Soundcore Liberty Pro, and Second is Soundcore Liberty Pro 2 - L.

Do I set it right? Should I delete the left one?

Everything is working as intended. The “L” simply means the left bud. So the other one is the right. You can connect to any one of those and the connected side will be “master” that connects to the phone and the other side will be the “slave” that connects to the “master”.

It’s all automatic, so nothing to worry about. :blush:

1 Like

@Vin is completely correct :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the info, but why the batere on left last longer than the right, although I charge both full.

As they stated one is the master ® and the other is the slave (L). So the right one is connecting to the left so that they can play at the same time so the right is basically doing a little more work than the left. So this is the reason why the right one does not last as long as the left one.

2 Likes

Again, @Duane_Lester hit the nail on the head

1 Like

I see, again thank you for the information. I am new user, just want to know that my device working as it has to be.

Again thank you

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue in Liberty air.
The left one isn’t getting paired with my phone or the right one.
I tried the reset several times but didn’t work.

Try contacting support at service@soundcore.com

They should get back to you within 48 working hours.

Cheers man!
Just getting really worried

Why did I even write something already stated? It must have been a rough work day back then. Lol