No Core-Update this Monday!

I never thought I would miss the Core Update so much… its on my to-do list to check Core updates on Soundcore Collective, come Monday morning!

Missed it today though, hope all is well with Soundcore Crew @Loz @Hannah

4 Likes

I am sure they were knee deep in hash tags. I would assume they will do it when they had a winner or so is my assumption.

5 Likes

According to @Loz, if they are not able to pick the winner by Monday’s Core Update time, they would announce by end of the week. So, that may not be the reason for not having the Core update.
So, what happened then? :thinking:

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. :thinking:

3 Likes

ikr :rofl:

3 Likes

Only other thing which happened was the “New Eufy Security Collective”, may be Soudncore Crew is busy briefing or assisting the new Eufy Community…

The features and points / notes look almost similar to Soundcore…

But only @Loz can confirm :wink:

3 Likes

Wow, now eufy will have another forum…?
OMG … too many forums to log into man :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

i think it was not a bright idea from start… but as business grow, this is bound to happen…

Now who is left… Roav and Nebula,…

If at all another Community, i would bet on Nebula :rofl:

1 Like

I now have 4 communities to log into. Life has been getting busy for me so, I’m guess Eufy will be the one I won’t be that active in.

5 Likes

I may be in and out of eufy as I own few products of that brand. But if they have plans to launch Nebula or any other brands, I may skip those as I have none of them.

3 Likes

Glad that I own one or more of Anker / Soundcore / Eufy / Roav / Nebula Products now…

But I will try to login once in a while on Eufy / Roav / Nebula communities :wink:

3 Likes

May be you are among those great loyal users of Anker family covering all the brands :wink:

3 Likes

Me too, I have no EUFY security items, no knowledge about, so I will not take part there.
ANKER and soundcore is enough.
Often the same themes can be read on both. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Just curious, what other forum are you on?

I’m on the wyze forum sometimes. I don’t have many of their products though, so I seem a bit out of place.

4 Likes

I’m on Aukey. They just started a new community. I’ve got 4 security Wyze Cam and I’m shared on my parent’s system and next time in town, I will be re configuring their system so that I’m in total control.

I thought about joining the Wyze Community.

2 Likes

I don’t own any Aukey products, but I have in the past. I didn’t really like them tbh. Mine were cheaply built, and didn’t last.

That being said, I haven’t used there stuff in a long time, so it is probably better now.

3 Likes

Looks like it is a “Community start-up” season across… lot of new communities starting up… Soundcore, Eufy and more

2 Likes

I don’t have any, and it is hard to get as excited about security cameras as music.

Now a robotic vacuum with a flare sitting on top of it, that might be a different story…

4 Likes

There are mostly questions about issues with the system, the WIFI, the storage. etc.
If someone has not such a security system (like me), he can not answer any question.
So I will not join.

4 Likes

It’s not about answering questions all the time, you can share your wisdon like you always do and crack some funny jokes and keep us all happy family? :wink:
Just saying :man_shrugging:

3 Likes