No more gallery (GOOD)

Seems that the gallery died.
Not bad as it was really boring the last weeks.
Only seeing simple boxes of earbuds.

1 Like

Given that there are still points for being selected for gallery upload of the week, I assume it will be back. Probably just a temporary removal while they handle the issues with points.

2 Likes

I agree with @jercox… They pulled it down in order to fix the issue. They could have left it but people would be making a bunch of pics to upload in order to take advantage of the points issue.

1 Like

The last time we saw only many very simple photos of ear bud boxes.
May be you all like those.
But tastes are different! :rofl:

2 Likes

I am going to start doing close, close up of the boxes… lol

1 Like

@jercox @Duane_Lester hit the right point there!!

@Loz you guys should allow ONLY 1 GALLERY UPLOAD PER WEEK PER MEMBER … This removes some low quality, point collection schemes…

This Ensure only quality uploads make way to the Gallery.

3 Likes

This was we were talking about some months ago.
Better would be only one photo per month.
Otherwise we will see the same pile of quality :thinking: shots as we do today,

2 Likes

Even better… Remove all the points / notes for Gallery, and Soundcore Team chooses best upload per week and gives points/notes :grin:

2 Likes

month :rofl:

I got one for September!

By the way are you & your family OK? (Fires)
Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Honestly I hope the gallery comes back because I love some of the pics people share like @Shenoy has nice beach and sunset shows and @Chiquinho has some nice flowers and some cool statues and others have great sites as well. I agree some photos aren’t as great as others but I also like how much it has driven me to start working on my photography

3 Likes

@Chiquinho thank you, we are doing well, today the sky looks much better, some hint of blue after the Orange Yellow Red :grin:

@ktkundy Soundcore Gallery did motivate me for photography… It all started with the photography contest at Anker, :grin:

1 Like

I could see both ends of it as well. The difference is that you will just get less photo of the good ones and less photos of the not so good ones.

It took me a few times to get a good photo due to I was making rookie mistakes that I should have know better.

An example is if I bite my nails but I do not hide them then it could mess up a great photo.

I know that I had my pics too far back and did not center on the product the first couple of times.

Maybe we can talk @Chiquinho to do a thread on taking awesome pictures or maybe Des whose id I can not get pulled up could do one to help the newer members who want to take a better gallery pic.

2 Likes

Would also help people with less Soundcore products to upload things without making them repetitive

I am not a photographer.
But sorry, I was getting bored to see only those simple ear bud boxes nothing more.
Mostly taken only from a simple desks.
This is not a photo worth to be published in a “gallery”.
You all got skills, a phone and fantasy.
So please use it and enjoy the weekend of course! :smile:
Tired now “Gute Nacht” a exciting book is waiting! :joy:

2 Likes

I agree the boxes are boring unless you find some creative way to incorporate them. I personally prefer pictures of the products themselves but that is a personal opinion

2 Likes

@Chiquinho I thought you won the gallery of the week more than twice. I know I won it twice as well but I thought you had four. It must have been @Shenoy with the 5.

2 Likes

Good work there :+1:

So i checked, the Gallery is not completely removed… You can check on the link from Badges for Gallery of the View and view the Gallery pic :wink:

TechieRave

Granted 19d

Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro Glory at Evening Sunset

TechieRave

Granted Aug 9

Soundcore Flare 2 - Watery Windows

TechieRave

Granted Jul 22

Spirit Dot 2 - from the hills

TechieRave

Granted Jun 15

Soundcore Spirit Dot 2 - Opening & Closing!

TechieRave

Granted May 10

Conference phone - Powerconf!

1 Like

Yes but there is no points for sharing anything anymore. Tried sharing my photo from yesterday and nothing so they disabled everything with regards to gallery

Perhaps they might also being doing a re-jig to archive the Gallery monthly into folders…one can hope :pray:

3 Likes

Dont know how often I won.
Its not important :smile:

If there is a real restriction about the number of published photos we could get more quality.
I can take a simple photo of a speaker every day an publish it.
But this is not satisfying for me and boring for the other members here.
I know of course tastes are different (thats good) but lets see what the “New Gallery” will be.
Enjoy your weekend!
Franz

2 Likes