No reaction from the support

I contacted support three times yesterday but no reaction so far. I bought the Liberty Pro 2 from the Store and didn’t get an invoice. That’s not allowed.

The support team should get back to you within 48hrs of you contacting them, so they still have another 24hrs.

As for the invoice, that is really weird. Have you checked your junk box?

2 Likes

Yes i checked. I just got the order and one for the tracking otherwise nothing came anymore. Ordered here via the homepage and paid with Paypal

Go to soundcore.com and go to the “my account” tab. Then go to “orders” and see if there is an invoice there

I have order without Account. I make the Account later and dont see my payment.

Oh that’s a shame. I guess you’ll have to wait for soundcore to get back to you.

I hope a get a answer. Without invoice i can not send return. I only have the Paypal info for now.

I don’t think they require an invoice to return them. Soundcore has one of the best support Teams out there- the are really easy to deal with.

I can login for guest but there is no invoice. I see only the payment.

Which is strange, I ordered via the Soundcore homepage but the package was from Amazon. How can it be from Amazon if I didn’t order from Amazon?

Soundcore mostly use Amazon for all it’s deliveries via AnkerDirect, so this is not a surprise

Reach out to service@soundcore.com and request for an invoice, they will send it across.

1 Like

As stated by @Shenoy ankerdirect uses amazon fulfillment services for there site usually.

1 Like

Anker will ship from either it’s own warehouses, distribution centers or mostly via Amazon; where ever the item is in stock and is nearest to it’s destination. I’ve had items from Anker (mostly test samples and prizes) shipped from Amazon as well as a place called Fantasia Trading local to me in Southern California.

As far as contact with Anker, you also have to realize that they have been on Holiday for the past week so that needs to be taken into consideration as well.

1 Like

I have write but wait for answer.

Soundcore support is pretty good in responses, they came out of a week long holiday so there must be some backlog they are working on.

Give them sometime, and you will have the invoice.

Also you could go to Soundcore.com site, live chat with reps during business hours, I have found this is the fastest way to reach Soundcore support.

Dont see a Live Chat.

Go to the main Soundcore website: www.soundcore.com
Look for the chat icon at the bottom-right of the page:
Capture

If you can’t find it, here is the direct link to where the chat icon links to:
https://v1.live800.com/live800/chatClient/chatbox.jsp?companyID=979953&configID=44871&jid=9427161610&lan=en&s=1

1 Like

Did you order from the US
or UK sight? You need to log in using the same information you use to log in here. Then click on profile and then orders and you will see your order

I order from germany site. I have order as guest.

Please do the following
Call the support in Frankfurt.

Ruf doch bitte den Support in Frankfurt an.
Montag Vormittag ist gut und erklär Ihnen dort die Situation.
Du kannst auch gerne sagen, dass wir Dich hier vom Forum schicken! :wink:
Da bekommst Du bestimmt eine befriedigende Antwort,

[DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6:00-11:00](tel:+49 (0) 69 9579 7960)

beste Grüße aus München
Franz

2 Likes