Now here’s something weird from Canada

Took delivery of my Liberty Air 2 a few days ago.

Sound is great! Now here’s where it gets a little weird.

When I bend my head down, as if looking at the speedo on my bike, checking my phone, tying my shoe… the sound in the right earbud cuts out. Then, as soon as I raise my head back to level, the sound returns. This only happens with the right earbud. Turning my head to either side or looking up or jumping up and down – no issues. Only when looking down. It’s most annoying and is ruining an otherwise wonderful sound experience.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Howard

tips, maybe you can choose a proper eartips to get better seal.

Is your device in your pocket?

No. Even if it was, I would not expect to have that kind of an issue. Thx.

Thx. But seal is perfect.

I do not have these but I am going out on a long limb here. lol Does this happen all the time or just once or twice? I was wondering if maybe your hair maybe was hitting the sensor and causing a false sensor reading. I was thinking the Air 2 would stop the audio when they were pulled out. So when your hair hit the sensor it start to stop the earbud but not paused as the pulling out action was not done and when you raise your hair is off the sensor.

If not, I would try to play it outside the ear and listen to it as you turn to about the same angle and see if it will turn off away from the ear as well.

I had the same thing happen with my life q20. I did a quick reset, and they work as good as new now.

Have you tried resetting them?

2 Likes

Try techman solution first. As the more simple solution is almost always the resolution. :slight_smile:

Ya. I did a reset. Seems okay now. Let’s Hope. Thanks for your reply.

Seems ok now. Thx!

1 Like

No. Not a hair issue, trust me. But I can see how that could be a possibility for some. I’ll reset and try that. Thx!