October Leaderboard

No I cant dance.
When the others were dancing I was on the stage as usual.
(from 1965-1971)

So I’ve never been on the leaderboard before. Do you guys know how to claim the prize.

We have to email @sean.L

Just need to wait until they update on Core Update. Could be tomorrow or could be next Monday

Yeah when they get the chance they will announce it in the core update telling you to message sean with your info usually.

Has anyone received their prize from last month’s leaderboard with all the prizes being different swag merch?

1 Like

Not yet. Sean said it’s on the way on 21st so I’m assuming it was literally on the way starting 22nd or 23rd (Thursday or Friday) which is decent time ago

1 Like

Yeah I got mine like two days ago. I’m in the US.

Oh wow. I’ll probably get it tomorrow then

1 Like

Guess I’ll be getting mine sometime this week

I haven’t yet. Was told it had shipped, but nothing received. I’m sure it will show up.

2 Likes

I got my swag shirt but still waiting on my spirit X2 from the month before that, I want to say from the august leader board.

I would ask Sean about it. Most likely it got misplaced if you didn’t receive it yet. I remember receiving Dot 2 in like 2 weeks after corresponding Core Update

1 Like

You should definitely check with Sean since its been over a month for that

1 Like

lol I’m going on two months :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

You should definitely followup on that. I got mine some time ago now.

Yes as @jercox states you should contact admin here on that as it probably got lost (physically / other)

Received my pillow/blanket combo yesterday and opened the package up a little while ago. Looks and feels pretty good but gets very hot instantly so only for winters which for GA means late December-Mid January :joy:

3 Likes

I like using at as a pillow more. Makes for a good travel pillow

2 Likes