Official Hashtag Announcement | #AudioEscape

It’s time to join the #AudioEscape!

The best guess we spotted was from @ktkundy with #SoundcoreAudioEscape, so congratulations on winning the pair of limited edition Liberty 2 Pro earbuds :partying_face::musical_note::notes:

Why #AudioEscape?
2020 has been a tough year for everyone, including the music industry. But music and podcasts have been a constant and very necessary form of escapism for many people, so we want to celebrate and support music in 2021.

We’ll be sharing how Soundcore fans can take part in their very own #AudioEscape soon and in Sunday’s podcast, Ching, the head of Soundcore, will be revealing some exclusive details about what’s in store for 2021.

Also, talking of podcasts, @Will, @SoundcoreAaron, and I are going to be recording a special episode on Monday so leave your all your questions for us in comments below :arrow_down:

10 Likes

Congratulations @ktkundy !!! Hey… if u win the other buds from this months leader board too send them my way if u ever feel like ur piling up :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I have none yet. Trying :cry::laughing:

4 Likes

Congrats @ktkundy on the earbuds.

@Will and @SoundcoreAaron given the success of soundcore this year, do you guys see soundcore as a whole bringing IEM’s to the market?both wired and wireless? I have been asking since the start and all I ever got was its an interesting concept or idea, but nothing has ever come of it and I know I cannot be the only one who wants that higher immersive Soundstage that only iem’s can bring forth

4 Likes

Congrats on the earbud win @ktkundy :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @ktkundy!

Stay tuned for the ultimate #AudioEscape event, coming soon!

4 Likes

Grats to @ktkundy

The emoji game basically had audio escape in it.

:rofl: I think the Christmas and escape room threw me. I was thinking that @Loz and @sean.L were going to be on video in an escape room and we were going to have to help them escape to win. :rofl: That would be a fun livestream to watch though…

\

5 Likes

@Duane_Lester that’s legit what I was thinking :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Be like @Loz… Go to the bookcase and push the red book. No the other red book.

3 Likes

I was stuck on liberty pros getting anc… and trying to escape the noise… doh

Christmas wish list I suppose…

Congrats @ktkundy

Thanks @SoundcoreAaron this was a fun comp

5 Likes

Nope, I’m completely with you Rob. I would love to see a set of wired IEM’s, along with a portable AMP/DAC combo.

5 Likes

Congrats @ktkundy :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @ktkundy

2 Likes

Omg wow thank you so much I can’t believe it wow! Do I message @sean.L to claim my prize or someone else? Can’t wait for this audio escape! Also @Duane_Lester I think that’s a great idea for a livestream trap them in a room and help them escape :joy:. Thank you so much everyone. Still can’t believe it I was so tired after my exam I almost didn’t do it so happy and thankful I did.

5 Likes

Congrats @ktkundy! Sweet!

2 Likes

congratulations @ktkundy, perfectly done as usual!

2 Likes

Is that a teaser for new earbuds? (Looks like a Liberty Air 3 maybe)

3 Likes

Congrats @ktkundy! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve also been wondering that same thing. Soundcore has been teetering on the line between professional and consumer products. I would also like IEMs from Soundcore. Also, I’m wondering if they will do audiophile headphones with open-backs and whatnot. And, with the wired products phasing out, it is seeming less likely though.

3 Likes