Official Hashtag Announcement | #AudioEscape

I’ve been waiting for them to do open back headphones for a while would really love it so much

2 Likes

Almost look like AirPods Pro from the blur so maybe yeah

2 Likes

This might be their answer to the AirPods Max :scream:

1 Like

Congrats @ktkundy

I really wasn’t expecting this to have ended today, so while I had an answer together before this, I didn’t get around to posting it in time. It started with AudioEscape, but more extra words as well, so you were still in the pole position.

2 Likes

Nice win @ktkundy!! Finally a Liberty 2 Pro for you after about year of trying :rofl:. Enjoy your win!

3 Likes

I thought their new earbud/headphone (whatever they might release) will have such good audio quality that you’ll literally be transported to another dimension :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like it. A new product from the photo and updated site as well (I just created a thread)

3 Likes

The emoji game basically had audio escape sound core live stream. At the time I was up too late and tired and was going to wake up fresh but it never got to that point. Once I could not get the escape room out of my head, I had to get some rest lol

4 Likes

I know I literally couldn’t believe it I kept checking the site to make sure it wasn’t some great dream! A nice pick me up in the middle of my finals

4 Likes

So you’re saying you couldn’t escape the escape room once it was in your head…:joy::joy::joy::joy: sorry bad jokes

4 Likes

Jealous, but I would be a lot more jealous if I wasn’t thinking I had a decent chance at getting one this month myself…

5 Likes

Hope your finals are going well. How many more?

2 Likes

Yeah you look pretty good position wise I love the blue UAC ones on the leaderboard personally cause they are literally in my favorite color

2 Likes

I have three more I think I had two already one oral final for my digital electronics laboratory, a written one for my statistics class, so all I have left is a seminar class on the UK, a coding class, and my microcontrollers class finals

2 Likes

Oh wow quite a lot of them. Good luck on those!! Hopefully the events here help you get through those exams well

2 Likes

Sounds cool, I am looking forward to it! :partying_face:

No problem! It was fun! And definitely keep your eyes on the #AudioEscape hashtag for more content here; there’s lots of fun and some exciting announcements to come.

1 Like

Questions for @Will @SoundcoreAaron and @Hannah:

1. How long have you been working with Anker/Soundcore?
  2. What is the best part of working at Soundcore? Could be people you work with or your respective jobs

The new website is interesting. I don’t understand the choices of which products are on there and aren’t, and it looks like there are some features still missing (reviews, etc). The strike 1s are missing completely, among others.

1 Like