Our Biggest Giveaway Ever #100Prizes100Minutes

You read that correctly :raised_hands: We’re giving away :100: prizes in :100: minutes to celebrate the Soundcore Collective’s one year anniversary. That’s one prize every minute!

The giveaway will happen via livestream on September 16th starting at 5:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM EDT on the dot! We’ll be streaming across Soundcore’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Will share a link to all three streams shortly before the event here on the Collective.

So, make sure you set an alarm or save it to your calendar now, because this is one party you will not want to be fashionably late to.

My only question to you is this: is 100 enough? We’ve got over 100,000 members in the Collective, so we’re considering going even bigger than this. In fact, we’re letting you decide how many prizes we giveaway on social media right now.

We’re letting this Facebook post and this Tweet decide whether or not we end up increasing the prizes for our celebration, so make sure you check those out too!

92 Likes

This may require two alarm. :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m thinking of setting a countdown timer at 100 minutes out…

Added to calendar and hoping better luck on actually connecting in with YouTube

3 Likes

Well… 3am in my country😔. You should send me Wakey before the event😂

7 Likes

@VertigoXX,

I would suggest getting a good night sleep. :rofl:

I would get the good night sleep the night before as I have found it is harder to try to wake up from a dead sleep of the night. I have had plenty of time where I set the alarm, turned it off and then went back asleep. :rofl:

4 Likes

Just added this to my iPhone calendar! Can’t wait!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

I’ll definitely make it to the stream

3 Likes

Dang I can’t go I have class during this time. Good luck to everyone else. I’ll be busy programming and building circuits with my microcontroller :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I knew of one of my teachers that got out of class by pulling the fire alarm… :roll_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

What’s the equivalent of the fire alarm online :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Dang covid… I guess a small non invasive computer virus would work… :rofl:

LOL … Ask if he could save a copy of the class so that you can play it back after the stream… lol

2 Likes

Okay - so this can either be at 1700 PST, or 5 PM PST. 1700 PM is not a valid combination, although I believe I understand what you are trying to say.

4 Likes

And it’s actually PDT, not PST.

3 Likes

Hmmm, I was wondering if this was going to be like Amazon Live with discount codes that take the price down to $0.99, but that seems doubtful considering this isn’t even going to be streamed on Amazon…

2 Likes

I was trying to only be pedantic about one thing at a time; but yes, I saw that as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure it will work this time

2 Likes

That’s great giveaway and thanks for great product.

2 Likes

@Loz is this international?
I’m setting alarm anyway so I can giveaway any prize I win to my friends in the US :innocent:

3 Likes

We know that you’ll Surprise us . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes