Our Biggest Giveaway Ever #100Prizes100Minutes

I think you must give to the last customer out there. In each corner of the world. Let them find that they have a brilliant option in the form of Soundcore. Im not going to decide the number but i can suggest you that it should be to the one who never used your product

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome giveaway. Good luck to everyone participating!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for this. Should be fun!

2 Likes
1 Like

Sounds great!! Can’t wait to join in the fun!

1 Like

Yes! Can’t wait!

1 Like

I am excited!

1 Like

Same question here. I will just have it ready just in case though. Also, I’m pretty sure Youtube stream would work better than Amazon lag wise

2 Likes

Are your lectures not recorded?

1 Like

Some are this one is not. Sadly. It’s mostly up to the professor. Since my classes still meet at their scheduled times they view not recording them forces the kids to show up. The only class I have that records is one teacher who only records if she deems the topics hard.

2 Likes

Wow that really sucks if you attend the lectures. I normally have to go back to recording to fill in gaps in my notes for my ML class

1 Like

Cool, I’ll definitely be there!

1 Like

Alarms set, ready to finally win something!

1 Like

I wish I could go back and rewatch but my teachers just don’t want to this semester. Last semester they did when we went online and now they just don’t.

2 Likes

Wow I’m really glad my professors record everything. To be fair there are a lot of international students in my class so they have to :joy:

2 Likes

guess what I´ll be doing at 2AM? :smiley:

watching some giveaway I dont have a chance to win lol

1 Like

My only concern is disabled people like myself tend to get left out because it requires speed and accuracy in a response or other ways that makes us unable to do.

1 Like

Interesting,
So each post state one like or retweet depending on which you are on, is equal to one prize. So FB is up to 450+ and Twitter is about 180. So it will be real interesting giveaway and how this will end up being done and it should be pretty insane for us and most likely for @Loz, @sean.L and the others …

4 Likes

I’m hoping they will do some giveaways just on the community as well not in live streams fingers crossed

2 Likes

LOL I hope it is not flashing up a code for you to enter into Amazon as you hope you are a fast at typing.

With this I am thinking that it will have Soundcore products, and Anker products in the giveaway. I can see some swag being given out too.

@ktkundy, I would say even though you are going to class that I am assuming is via video, you could always just tune it in to the giveaway with no volume. If the only criteria that you have to be online, then you would be good. So you can do your work and just be streaming the giveaway.

2 Likes