Over 300 Prizes Up For Grabs! Linus Tech Giveaway

Pecan for me… although we’ve done up the turkey last month :thinking:

2 Likes

The small chance I felt I had to win is now nonexistent :joy:

3 Likes

1 in1500 that’s not bad…

2 Likes

10 k for that is not bad. If it is 20k with 15 potential entries it could mean there is only about 700 people. We had 10k entries on the community from streamers. So if his streams come to do it the number could rise to over 150,000 entries or more. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well I guess I’ll keep all my fingers crossed then lol :grimacing:

1 Like

Sure would love some LP2s but any swag would do. Haven’t been disappointed with any sound core product I’ve owned yet!

2 Likes

Same !! Just been dying to have the flare 2 didn’t get around to get to buy one yet … but if I won that … then when I buy one I can connect them :smile::yum::partying_face:

2 Likes

Definitely entered! I could use a Flare 2 :blush:

2 Likes

Pumpkin pie, dressing, mashed potatoes, goodbye diet…

Has it ended yet? It doesn’t appear on the page for me.

Thanks Soundcore!

Yoikes…

2 more days to go… wow, just wow…

Nicely marketed on all socials…

2 Likes

Whoaaa :hushed: those numbers went up !

1 Like

Went up by 7k again after that photo was uploaded. But good thing it only has 38 hrs left

2 Likes

Wow it keeps climbing and climbing that’s crazy like most I have my fingers crossed good luck to all

2 Likes

You think this can get 4.6k more entries in the final 29 hours?

1 Like

I’m scared to even wanna look to see the numbers now :flushed::joy:

2 Likes

Yea it ended at a little over 97k. There are about 292 entries per giveaway prize and 0.015% chance of winning if you got all 15 entries :open_mouth:

Yeah chances are so slim but still better to at least have a chance to begin with. Wonder when they will announce winners or email them or however they are contacting them. if they did already then no luck here

2 Likes