Over 585,000 user

Hmm probably a mixture but who’s knows. Is a good question

If you do not click on user, you can go farther down below the category section and click on about.

Toward the bottom of the about page, you will have this info as well. It will state user per week, per month and all time.

1 Like

That’s cool to know.
Also think the dark mode theme needs a little tweaking since soundcore 2.0

It would technically be a mixture. The number represents all soundcore collective accounts.

So anyone who ported their anker account over will show, as well as those who created unique soundcore accounts.

Personally I have a feeling that the majority of these accounts are unique to soudncore, with only a few thousand being ported from anker. But that’s only a feeling.

Soundcore collective has gained many users by all of the promotions they’ve launched, especially with the collaborations with major creators.

5 Likes

That is a large user list, but means a tiny fraction that are active. Oh well, increases my odds until they all come out of the woodwork for a Schmiveaway.

2 Likes

Nice can’t wait to see how man come down the road

1 Like

That seems to attract all the inactive people.

1 Like

I agree, since Soundcore collective has been launched, feeling like Anker community runs very few promotions.

3 Likes

Also feel like the Eufy one doesn’t do much.

1 Like

5 Likes

The eufy forum is still a baby, due to lack of resources and current focus on other priorities, it may take some time to go full blown with events and giveaways… Just sit tight and wait for the show :grinning:

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Yea I don’t have any eufy products really so I don’t spend much time there.

2 Likes

Not at the moment, but hope you get some of their offerings at one point and it’s good to join the team when you can :grinning:

1 Like

If anyone wants sort users by different criteria. e.g. how many views a user does.

https://community.soundcore.com/u?order=topics_entered&period=monthly

so you see the 9th user in this sort reads half the 1st user.

1 Like

What else can be done and how since I don’t really see anything on mobile?

I’m not convinced that a dedicated Eufy forum made or makes sense.

Anker does well, because it covers lots of products and is still the overarching brand (giveaways and activity covers anker, soundcore, eufy, nebula, etc). So it will always be of interest.

Soundcore focuses on sound, which people get excited about. And it has lots of good products that are fun in a reasonable price range for both impulse buys and giveaways.

Eufy is basically security and that is where the community is focused. Plus some vacuum cleaners, a smart scale, and a few lights. Hard to get excited about any of those except when they fail. Except the robotic vacuum cleaner, but those are pricey, and I’m sure even then become old hat.

No idea how you get a community around something like that to take off and be positive.

2 Likes

Yea you’re right it is kinda hard to build a community around mostly security products. Hopefully it works out though.

I think Eufy for will eventually do ok but I think that it was created too soon and I do think as @Ice said that there may have been a lack of resources.

I think right now it has two big issues. Its navigation is bad and it only has security products and should also get to do the household or share in the household items :wink:

1 Like

@Duane_Lester I’ve checked several times and was told it doesn’t include household and appliance products.
@jercox it may not be as popular as Anker but for the users looking to buy or resolve issues around security products, it does makes sense. Without running any campaigns and events I see many users already sharing tricks and discussing issues.

1 Like