Pairing problems

I got a pair of sound core LifeP2 ear bud for Christmas. I loved them and use them every day. But now matter how many youtubes I watched or posts I read i was unable to switch back and forth between my phone and my laptop. So, I gave up and bought another set to use only with the laptop. So this plan worked for about. a week when the 2nd pair, on thier own, paired to my phone. So, once again I cannot get the ear buds to pair with my laptop.

I would suggest resetting both sets of earbuds, forget the record on each device and then complete a fresh pairing.

As you have two identical models, it may be wise to mark each one in some way so you know which buds go with which case and device.

1 Like

Hey there, we are very sorry that you have encountered issues with your second headphones. We understand that you have tried some troubleshooting already, but may I trouble you to try the following tips step by step to see if that helps?

1)Fully charge the charging case and earbuds.
2)Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device’s Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds and then turn it back on. Please note, turning Bluetooth off and back on quickly will not reset the connection. Please also try to close the Apps not using on your device.
3)Clean the metal filter with a dry cotton swab. Remove any dirt from the metal filter with a clean, dry soft-bristled brush.
4)Forget the pairing record on the device and reset the earbuds per the following steps, and then try to pair them again to test.
a. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
b. Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
5)Try testing it with another device.

If you have tried the troubleshooting suggested and you are still experiencing the issue, please contact us via service@soundcore.com and we can move into the next step.