People also ask on Google search

So from another question that I had a conversation with on Anker community, it got me to noticing the people also ask section of the search. It is nto that I did not notice it before but that today I took a better look at where some of the answers were being pulled.

As I searched for Anker/Soundcore, I decided to go through some of them. When I searched on Anker Soundcore, I noticed a lot of the answers were coming from the Anker community.

So, I decided to do just Soundcore and found that a lot more answers were still being pulled from the Anker community.

I am thinking it still due to the FACTS that although Soundcore is in itself its own brand now, but that there is still a little way to go still to distinguish the brands as a separate entity.

Just a thought of this random observation…

It’s because Google isnt that clever. It uses how many and how often and duration people go from a search to the link.

So the history on the Anker community naturally causes through inertia to keep being a higher hit. The only change is via brute force of pay Google to modify its priority, or edit all the Anker Soundcore links and make them go to Soundcore links.

Brand can’t by itself win.

The exact same issue is with Eufy security.

Over in that other place we point them here.

2 Likes